Deltarune chapter 2 launches tomorrow (17th)

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So Deltarune chapter 2 launches tomomorrow.

Deltarune is the kinda alt universe sister game to Undertale which any of you with taste will remember as being awesome.

Deltarune was a really cool (and free) take on similar mechanics and themes explored in Toby Fox's Undertale, but instead of being solo you had a party and even had to manage how they desired battles to end. Plus it had an absolutely killer sound track as should be expected from Toby. Either way its awesome and I can't wait for chapter 2.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I mentioned a couple times in other threads if Silksong dropped tomorrow I'd put everything aside to play it.

Well, Deltarune was the OTHER game that applies to, but I honestly kind of forgot about it because I didn't think we'd hear anything about it for a long time and it may not get done at all, so I shoved it into the "If it happens, it happens and it'll be done when it's done" part of my brain.

So yeah, apparently it's happened, so I guess this weekend I'll be replaying chapter 1 before plowing into chapter 2.

Toby Fox, you magnificent bastard.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I have like 5 games that are my "toss everything aside to play" games. Silksong, Deltarune, Freedom Planet 2, Rift Breaker, and The Last Stand Aftermath. I hope none of those games don't end up fighting for my attention. I don't think my heart or thumbs could take it.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
I have like 5 games that are my "toss everything aside to play" games. Silksong, Deltarune, Freedom Planet 2, Rift Breaker, and The Last Stand Aftermath. I hope none of those games don't end up fighting for my attention. I don't think my heart or thumbs could take it.
Well, I think you're probably safe on the SIlksong front. I think we'll get some notice on that one.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well, I think you're probably safe on the SIlksong front. I think we'll get some notice on that one.
Maybe, but all we have gotten from the team so far is that there is no new news. Kinda similar on Freedom Planet 2. The Last Stand Aftermath should be out very soon, like next month or 2. Rift Breaker comes out October 14th. So there is enough confusion that its possible there will be overlap.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Neat, it came to steam as a double pack with the first chapter.
Its also free, just dl the demo.

Dalisclock

Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
Country
Eagleland
Neat, it came to steam as a double pack with the first chapter.
Its also free, just dl the demo.
Toby Fox said chapter 2(as well as chapter 1 before it) are free because the last 2 years have been really tough for everyone. Apparently Chapters 3-5 will be released together and those will cost money(though I'm sure that'll be another few years).

Apparently, he's also asked people to purchase another Indie game(as in ANY other indie game) to show support for indies.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Toby Fox said chapter 2(as well as chapter 1 before it) are free because the last 2 years have been really tough for everyone. Apparently Chapters 3-5 will be released together and those will cost money(though I'm sure that'll be another few years).

Apparently, he's also asked people to purchase another Indie game(as in ANY other indie game) to show support for indies.
I just finished chapter 2 and considering how great it is, I look forward to giving him money for the other chapters. (looks through steam wishlist for other indie games that am in the mood for)