Demon's Souls Review - Worts and all

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I'm not I'd call it the easiest. I've played all the others and Demons Souls I've barely been able to crack. Or maybe it's because it feels like it's the most janky and my mind sees that as much the same because having difficulty controlling the character feels like fake difficulty

Also, can someone explain the cheat to me? Apparently he glitched his luck stat super high and that upped his critical rate to 100% or something?
There is an item called golden coin which drops from the fatass overseer's. Using this item raises your luck stat. However if you use this item then instantly talk to the level up lady, the game freaks out and gives you infinite levels into luck. Then there is a sword in the game that deals damage based off your luck stat, allowing you to one-shot the entire game.

However any changes to your soul level will reset your stats to baseline. Which happens on the last boss who's grab will drain your soul level which triggers stats to completely reset. Additionally pvp players can do this to you as well. Though if they do that to you while in this inifinite glitch state they will instantly gain like a billion souls from you and basically they can reach max level instantly and perminantly.

Reactions: Dalisclock