Denial eSports Takes the CoD Championships

James Heaney

Mar 28, 2015
Denial eSports Takes the CoD Championships

Team Denial eSports is taking home $400k of the $1 million prize pool from the 2015 Call of Duty Championships.

Read Full Article

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
CoD is a joke in the esports scene. There's many, many other competitive games and major tournaments going on constantly. I mean, there's at least 5 of them going on just in dota 2 right now. Why report on the one no one cares about?

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
Denamic said:
CoD is a joke in the esports scene. There's many, many other competitive games and major tournaments going on constantly. I mean, there's at least 5 of them going on just in dota 2 right now. Why report on the one no one cares about?
Ouch.

That being said, Flashy colors and Zero independent thought required to succeed... 400K to win? Some things in this world just doesn't make sense.

iller3

Nov 5, 2014
I have a question... why is that when I go to the front page.... ALL of these "articles" about COD, cover the features section
http://home.comcast.net/~ill_er/TMP/correlation.jpg ... and it doesn't seem random, hitting Ctrl F5 doesn't change it. That's a lot "visibility" for something regulars to this site do not seem to be taking seriously.