Describe a scene in one sentence out of context

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
So a guy just released from prison starts talking to his dead wife's ghost, a leprechaun, Odin, and the Internet; and eventually drives around the country with them. Oh and he spends like 4 days tied to a tree and dies before coming back to life

Sorta obscure, but I'm sure someone will figure it out

Or how about: A man, his girlfriend, and some friends spend some time in a cabin where a Witch shows up. The friends all end up biting it, the man get's a chainsaw for a hand, and travels back in time to Middle Ages Europe

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Your goal is to shoot these giant guys in the eye with your "Big Boner".

Shadows of the Damned. It's pretty full of moments like this too.

Jetpack Stu

Feb 12, 2012
you break a friend out of jail using acid, a smoke bomb, a sandwich and your trusty talking crow.

I apologize profusely for the the fact that rose talks, but it was the best proof i could find.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
A 5'2" wisp of a girl that can't weigh more than 100lbs soaking wet bisects a man and his horse with a BFS.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
A functioning alcoholic suffering from breast cancer goes on a vicious, merciless rampage against Irish people while smoking massive marijuana cigarettes the size of cigars.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
One of my all time favorites;

"So you're in a mono-e-mono fist fight with the pope, when you knock him over and proceed to curb-stomp the guy into the glowing cyberpunk ditch's tiling."

Assassin's Creed 2. I'm totally willing to forgive the utterly anticlimactic final battle due to the fact that you're fist fighting the FUCKING POPE.

Guessing for :

Buretsu said:
A young man who's ostensibly the embodiment of God runs around a spiral and jumps into space, carrying his best friend's soul with him, so he can go save a girl who's been transformed into an ancient, dead alien.
Is it... uh,
Gurren Lagann?

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Lionsfan said:
So a guy just released from prison starts talking to his dead wife's ghost, a leprechaun, Odin, and the Internet; and eventually drives around the country with them. Oh and he spends like 4 days tied to a tree and dies before coming back to life

the plot to American Gods by Neil Gaiman

OT: So some monsters attack this guy and girl on a rooftop, she tries to shoot herself in the head to save then and fails, then he tries to and a guy with a harp comes out.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
A kid wakes up one day, is told that he has to save his country, he is an orphan, and he is destined to be super badass.
<spoiler=If you don't know this one, I am disappoint>Its LoZ...
A 10 year old kid is given a small computer encyclopedia and must catalogue ever animal in his country.
Its Pokemon

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
So this couple take a break from saving this one planet to call dibs on some real estate... Real responsible guys.
renegade7 said:
The toast is burned! IT'S BURNED! HOW'D IT GET BURNED HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!!!!!
BRB reinstalling Deus Ex rewatching that video. HA! That was funny

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
[few-years-old]Spoiler!!!

...So then the main character decides that not only is he going to kill the little boy, he's going to do it right there in the kid's bedroom with his mother right there, watching and screaming and crying. The guy takes out a freaking bowie knife and after slapping the mother (I think) he guts the kid who's passed out on the floor.

Dragon Age: Origins. I don't remember the names but you can kill the kid if you chose to stay out of The Fade. Since there aren't good/evil points I almost always choose to kill the kid because that's an extra hour-and-a-half to, two hours of gameplay you don't have to trudge through.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
So these guys are nearing the end of their lifetimes, when they realize they're sterile, therefor; they decide to cross psychic blue space geckos with giant poisonous space scorpions, but kind of get killed by the space scorpions because who the fuck tries to tame scorpions??? From space.

You have to guess this one.

Semitendon

Aug 4, 2009
Easy: Nine people leave their homes so that they can get rid of a piece of jewlery.

Medium: So then Batman and that guy from all the romantic comedies, finally kill the dragon.

Hard: A GhostBuster helps Indiana Jones onto a plane.

Tip: these are all from movies

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
So, a small naked child weeps in terror and frustration as his Mom tries to disembowel him, only to have his mom drive her stiletto THROUGH HER OWN EYE, killing herself.

The most satisfying way to beat the final boss in The Binding of Isaac. It was a really good game.

ThePS1Fan

Dec 22, 2011
You're trapped in a mansion infested with zombies and surrounded by people who have very little grasp of the english language.
The first Resident Evil

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
UncleUlty said:
Lionsfan said:

the plot to American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Bingo

Semitendon said:
Easy: Nine people leave their homes so that they can get rid of a piece of jewlery.

Medium: So then Batman and that guy from all the romantic comedies, finally kill the dragon.

Hard: A GhostBuster helps Indiana Jones onto a plane.

Tip: these are all from movies
1: LOTR
2: Reign of Fire
3: Temple of Doom. That one is just an Easter Egg though