Desert Bus for Hope Charity Videogame Marathon Starts Tonight

Illusive DiZ

Oct 27, 2009
Damn I've been laughing ever since I started watching this. Good luck guys and keep up the hard work.

Feb 18, 2009
Good god, I can´t stop watching this! It´s just a bunch of people in a room talking and being goofy and playing a ridiculously boring game, and I just can´t stop watching. I should be doing stuff, important stuff...Nah, just kidding.

The best part is, I´m enjoying this.

Higurashi

Jan 23, 2008
Listening to this (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/desert-bus-drivercam) in the background. It's good company during the wee hours of lonely studying. That and the IRC channels #escapist at ChatSpike and #desert-bus-drivercam on Ustream (chat1.ustream.tv). They make for good combo, for great justice. Also, LRR is awesome for doing this, and so is the Escapist for supporting it <3

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Is there going to be like a highlights reel at the end. I've been listening to and watching a lot, but I still miss stuff.

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
alimination602 said:
These people should try driving a REAL bus, then they'd realise how draining and challenging it actually is, and that you actually get tired by travelling and not just driving. Regardless whether this is for charity or not its really stupid.
then no one would donate to this charity event by them.

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
We're having fun so far, and we've broken $30,000!

We have a long way to go yet, though, so keep tuning in, keep tweeting with the #desertbus hashtag, and keep donating!

Thanks to everyone for watching, and a huge thanks to the Escapist for setting up this portal for us.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Damn. I really wish I could go, seeing as opportunities like these don't come around in awhile, but I just don't think it's feasible right now. I've got a lot of work that needs attending to, but if I didn't, I'd be right there with you guys.

*sigh* Oh well. If anyone in the thread ends up going, please tell them I said hi, and good luck! :)

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Just join the live feed and it looks like its goin to be a fun night

My only question is where is the live feed chat window?

-M

Feb 13, 2008
midnightalone said:
Just join the live feed and it looks like its goin to be a fun night

My only question is where is the live feed chat window?

-M
This http://www.ustream.tv/channel/desert-bus-drivercam will get you both, but you'll have to deal with the feed.

For the Children!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
The_Oracle said:
Damn. I really wish I could go, seeing as opportunities like these don't come around in awhile, but I just don't think it's feasible right now. I've got a lot of work that needs attending to, but if I didn't, I'd be right there with you guys.

*sigh* Oh well. If anyone in the thread ends up going, please tell them I said hi, and good luck! :)
It's not a destination, per se, but a journey, and you need only watch these brave souls via the feeds shown on the page linked. You can also donate to the cause (Child's Play), which also adds to their driving time.