Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Launch Trailer Shows Off Adam Jensen Kicking Some Ass

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Launch Trailer Shows Off Adam Jensen Kicking Some Ass

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1343/1343750.jpgThe launch trailer for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided offers a look at the game's world and Adam Jensen in action.

We're less than a week away from the launch of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Square Enix has dropped the game's launch trailer.

In a world where augmented people are being oppressed, Adam Jensen is taking on those behind it: the Illuminati. As you'd expect, there will be different paths to take. Whether you choose to take the stealthy route or the more aggressive combat option, you'll have to deal with consequences of your choices.

There are plenty of people looking forward to Mankind Divided, especially considering how well-received Deus Ex: Human Revolution was. We'll find out if the sequel lives up to it when Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launches next week on August 23.

Janaschi

Scion of Delphi
Aug 21, 2012
It's a decent trailer, but I wish that they didn't recycle old footage to make it. Especially not for the launch trailer.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
GarouxBloodline said:
It's a decent trailer, but I wish that they didn't recycle old footage to make it. Especially not for the launch trailer.
I'm torn between wanting to see new footage and not wanting to see whole game in the trailers. Looking at you, Mafia 3.

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
Woah! Now that's some next-level stealth if you can't even see it in the trailer.

[sub][small]/s[/small][/sub]

Aggieknight

Dec 6, 2009
What is up with the Escapist restricting full screen on YouTube videos they share?

No there website I visit does it.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
ffronw said:
GarouxBloodline said:
I'm torn between wanting to see new footage and not wanting to see whole game in the trailers. Looking at you, Mafia 3.
Mafia 3 did it right though. Actual gameplay before game released!