Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition - Bring on the Clickers

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition - Bring on the Clickers

While the console port is very similar to PC, the addition of a special, random Nephalem Rift for PS3/PS4 brings the environments - and the terrifying sound of Clickers - from The Last of Us into Sanctuary.

Read Full Article

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
BigTuk said:
And Blizzard continues to tea bag the PC base.

Honestly at this point I'm getting the idea that the PC version of D3 was just the Earky Access version of the COnsole port.
Pretty much this.

There should be nothing exclusive to consoles. The PC version should be -the- best version to play, not a version missing features (important ones at that).

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Eri said:
The PC version should be -the- best version to play, not a version missing features (important ones at that).
Because reasons.

I am quite interested in the reasoning as to why the pc version should be THE best version, mind elaborating?

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
bluegate said:
Eri said:
The PC version should be -the- best version to play, not a version missing features (important ones at that).
Because reasons.

I am quite interested in the reasoning as to why the pc version should be THE best version, mind elaborating?
Blizzard is a PC company first and foremost. The D3 players on PC have had to put up with their shit and constant changes for a long time now. We've basically been an insanely long beta test for their console releases. It is literally the least they could do.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Eri said:
bluegate said:
Eri said:
Because reasons.

Blizzard is a PC company first and foremost. The D3 players on PC have had to put up with their shit and constant changes for a long time now. We've basically been an insanely long beta test for their console releases. It is literally the least they could do.
I know I am feeling a bit miffed about this having bought the PC version and ROS expansion but really those reasons aren't as great to make them release shit tier games of theirs on console and only the finest for PC, that feeds the worst ego imaginable, elitism, whether you like it or not.

Why can't both if not all 3 versions just be the bloody same?, anyone ever thought of that one before?.

Honestly though I wouldn't dream of shitting down on the console users because they aren't to blame, it's deal that are to blame and Blizzard being sluggish in the first place if anything, direct hate towards them because they have gotten a bit big for themselves for some time and lagged in performance because of it contrary to sales and shit.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Shadow-Phoenix said:
Eri said:
bluegate said:
Eri said:
Because reasons.

I know I am feeling a bit miffed about this having bought the PC version and ROS expansion but really those reasons aren't as great to make them release shit tier games of theirs on console and only the finest for PC, that feeds the worst ego imaginable, elitism, whether you like it or not.

Why can't both if not all 3 versions just be the bloody same?, anyone ever thought of that one before?.

Honestly though I wouldn't dream of shitting down on the console users because they aren't to blame, it's deal that are to blame and Blizzard being sluggish in the first place if anything, direct hate towards them because they have gotten a bit big for themselves for some time and lagged in performance because of it contrary to sales and shit.
My point was that if a version has to be superior, it should be PC. If all versions were equal that's fine too. But it sure as hell should not be consoles.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Eri said:
My point was that if a version has to be superior, it should be PC. If all versions were equal that's fine too. But it sure as hell should not be consoles.
Really we should be aiming for equal, like I said saying one should over the other is just bad thinking and ways of going about it since it;s like giving yourself free reign to flip off users that aren't on the platform you;re on because they made the "wrong" choice.

both should be equal, Blizz dun fucked up and they still need to realise this, actually Sony as well for throwing that shit in but Blizzard all the same.

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Eri said:
BigTuk said:

Honestly at this point I'm getting the idea that the PC version of D3 was just the Earky Access version of the COnsole port.
Pretty much this.

There should be nothing exclusive to consoles. The PC version should be -the- best version to play, not a version missing features (important ones at that).
Out of curiosity, which console features are you most concerned about? I didn't see the most recent PC patch notes until after E3, so I'm only now starting to piece together what's happening on the PC front.

I'm loving the removal of unique legendary crafting mats, though. I'm so tired of farming for a material that would ultimately create a serious disappointment of a legendary.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Encaen said:
Eri said:
BigTuk said:

Pretty much this.

Out of curiosity, which console features are you most concerned about? I didn't see the most recent PC patch notes until after E3, so I'm only now starting to piece together what's happening on the PC front.

I'm loving the removal of unique legendary crafting mats, though. I'm so tired of farming for a material that would ultimately create a serious disappointment of a legendary.
The ability to mail items to your friends is huge. Also offline is huge. ALSO if you die to an elite, it can jump games into your friends' and become stronger. There's more but those are several.