Did anyone else find the sex scenes in The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings to be hilarious?

mgs16925

Mar 28, 2008
Has any sex scene in any game, movie, or TV show ever NOT been a hilarious farce? Seriously, I can't think of one.

Ascarus

Feb 5, 2010
i found it amusing that triss' skin was absolutely flawless while geralt was a twisted mess of scars. guess women back in the day had really good skin treatments available.

and the sex scenes in ANY game are awkward train wreck moments in my opinion.

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
Ascarus said:
i found it amusing that triss' skin was absolutely flawless while geralt was a twisted mess of scars. guess women back in the day had really good skin treatments available.

Triss is a sorceress and can change her appearance whenever she wants. Of course she'd choose to look good.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Jynthor said:
Ascarus said:

Triss is a sorceress and can change her appearance whenever she wants. Of course she'd choose to look good.
Yes and no, she is allergic to magic so there are limits to what she can do. She is actually meant to have a scar on her chest which she didn?t even want to have removed. It was a fairly major character point for her in the books but of course they removed it for the game because it would get in the way of showing off her tits. Oh and of course all the female sorceresses are pretty because they are meant fuck with their appearance and make themselves look younger but male sorcerers don't.

Oy twice in one thread. Didn't mean to go on a sexism rant, I don?t think the Witcher is actually that bad with it.

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
DementedSheep said:
Jynthor said:
Ascarus said:

Yes and no, she is allergic to magic so there are limits to what she can do. She is actually meant to have a scar on her chest which she didn?t even want to have removed. It was fairly major character point for her in the books but of course they removed it for the game because it would get in the way of showing off her tits. Oh and of course all the female sorceresses pretty because they are meant fuck with their appearance and make themselves look younger but male sorcerers don't.

Oy twice in one thread. Didn't mean to go on a sexism rant, I don?t think the Witcher is actually that bad with it.
Honestly, I did always wonder why male magic users were ugly as hell while the female ones are all pretty.

DesertMummy

Jan 6, 2011
This is why sex scenes have no place in gaming. Sure, sex itself can be in it, but do something like Dragon Age 2 did with the Merrill romance or Mass Effect 2 did with the Tali romance where it fades to black just before any clothing is removed. Sex scenes always either feel gratuitous at best and hilarious at worst like Dragon Age 1 or Mass Effect 1 where the characters stumble around like they have no fucking clue what they're doing.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Are you implying that there are games that don't have hilarious(ly awkward) sex scenes?