Did biology screw over women?

Mar 26, 2008
Ultratwinkie said:
well think of it this way:

A vagina has 8,000 nerves.
A circumcised penis: 4,000 nerves.
Uncut penis: 24,000 nerves.

Its not standard by any means. Not even the cut ones, depending on doctor and your body itself.
What!? I am so talking to my parents about having me cut at birth. Plus I think the doctor slipped at took a couple of inches off mine.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Bloody women in this thread all talking about their fantastic orgasms. Doesn't half make me feel inadequate.

Nexxis

Jan 16, 2012
I don't feel biology screwed women over, but society has. The only downside I can think of (that's not a choice) is having a period and that varies from person to person. I have severe problems with mine, and even when on the pill, I've ended up in the hospital for pain and I take perscription strength pain medications. I was even given percocet at one point. That's pretty much the only time I look at my male friends with biological jealousy.

Oh I side note, I've heard that women have a stronger tolerance for pain, but I'm not sure how true that is. If it is true, I can kind of understand why, which the child birth and cramp stuff. Though I still feel like my pain tolerance is very low.

One of my favorite things about women biology is how women have better color vision than men do since the genetics are tied to the x chromosome which women have 2 of. Since men only have 1, they're more prone to color blindness. I think it's 8% of men are color blind.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
theonewhois3 said:
Phasmal said:
theonewhois3 said:
Not particularly. Longer lifespans. Society did screw over women, though.
Yeah, that.

Also, women have a higher pain tolerance than men, generally.
Periods are no big deal anyway. You get used to them.
It does come off as a little patronising, but I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.

Being a lady is just swell.
If I had a choice I would not choose to be a dude.
Women don't have higher pain tolerance. I'm too lazy to cite this though.
Didn't mythbuster's prove they did, especially if they were mothers?

OT: No, they're fine. We should really leave the gender topic alone anyway, its far to easy to flame.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Loop Stricken said:
Spot1990 said:
rhizhim said:
Some men are able to masturbate for hours at a time, achieving orgasm many times.
Christ, I'd never get anything done.
Man, i don't see how that's possible. Surely the friction ALONE would stop you?
Friction only happens to cut penises. The foreskin stops friction.
Tell that to MY foreskin then, won't you? Poor bastard is so heavily scarred...

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Its not the lubricant. Its the skin itself that glides. Its the reason lube is superfluous in that case.

There would be little chance of chaffing. Unless you were trying to imitate the flash in which case you will hurt yourself regardless.
]

Hm yes. Dry flesh moving back and forth over dry flesh. Lubrication superfluous.
Seems legit.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Loop Stricken said:
Ultratwinkie said:
Its not the lubricant. Its the skin itself that glides. Its the reason lube is superfluous in that case.

There would be little chance of chaffing. Unless you were trying to imitate the flash in which case you will hurt yourself regardless.
]

Hm yes. Dry flesh moving back and forth over dry flesh. Lubrication superfluous.
Seems legit.
I am not talking about that one. I am talking about people who think everyone spanks it using lotion.

Besides, lube production varies from men to men. Some produce little, some produce a lot. It goes back to my previous statement that its your own biology that matters. Same reason hair grows back at different rates, same reason people grow the way they do.
but you earlier said lube was superfluous. being in possession of a foreskin is no guarantee of a smooth and friction-free wank.

theonewhois3

Feb 3, 2010
dogstile said:
theonewhois3 said:
Phasmal said:
theonewhois3 said:
Not particularly. Longer lifespans. Society did screw over women, though.
Yeah, that.

Also, women have a higher pain tolerance than men, generally.
Periods are no big deal anyway. You get used to them.
It does come off as a little patronising, but I'm sure you didn't mean it that way.

Being a lady is just swell.
If I had a choice I would not choose to be a dude.
Women don't have higher pain tolerance. I'm too lazy to cite this though.
Didn't mythbuster's prove they did, especially if they were mothers?

OT: No, they're fine. We should really leave the gender topic alone anyway, its far to easy to flame.
I don't know, never saw that episode. It seems you you're too lazy to cite your self too. So we are at an impasse.

theonewhois3

Feb 3, 2010
CODE-D said:
theonewhois3 said:
Society did screw over women, though.
I find that debatable for the average guy versus the average woman, especially during school years.
Screwed over, not screws over. Its obviously not as bad now. Also, high school doesn't encompass the whole of society, fortunately for all of us.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Loop Stricken said:
Ultratwinkie said:
Loop Stricken said:
Ultratwinkie said:

]

Seems legit.
I am not talking about that one. I am talking about people who think everyone spanks it using lotion.

Besides, lube production varies from men to men. Some produce little, some produce a lot. It goes back to my previous statement that its your own biology that matters. Same reason hair grows back at different rates, same reason people grow the way they do.
but you earlier said lube was superfluous. being in possession of a foreskin is no guarantee of a smooth and friction-free wank.
exactly my point. I was talking about makeshift lubes like lotion. That's what I meant when I said lube.
I fear one of us has misunderstood the other. Since I have been drinking a little bit, I shall abstain from continuing this debate until tomorrow when the vast amount of alcohol contained in three shots of whiskey has left my system.