Dino D-Day: The Best World War II Shooter Ever

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
Who else has already decided that they're going to buy this game based on the premise alone?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
This may be the first WW2 shooter I buy (<--paleontology franatic). I'll be completely sold on the idea if we can ride the dinosaurs like vehicles.

Also, I'm surprised someone actually mentioned a Deinonychus, other than the makers of Jurassic Park when they're deciding what to call a Velociraptor...

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Does anyone here wonder what the multiplayer will be like?

I think this could be the new standard for video games if done right.

EnzoHonda

Mar 5, 2008
I sure hope this is the fuckin' bomb. Cause then it opens up a whole bunch of awesome combo possibilities. I'm not taking too big a leap here, but how about:

Space Marines and Dragons.

Thanks, you can polish my balls later.

TheRealCJ

Mar 28, 2009
lvl9000_woot said:
WrongSprite said:
OH MY FREAKING GOD.

Who the hell put my two favourite things together? I want to bum them.
I don't know what that means, but I'm scared...

OT:
Hmm...I might play it if the dino's were zombies and the Nazi's were werewolf-aliens. I mean hey, if you're going to mix crazy shit like this, why half-ass it?
Okay, so imagine this hand is an anus, and this finger is a penis...

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Oh god, when will the gaming industry ever stop milking the tyranny and territorial ambitions of one Adolf Hitler.
The man made a smart choice when he shot himself in that bunker...I'd hate to see the way his franchise has been handled.

Don't we have Turok for dino-massacre shooting sprees?
I'm not all that keen on fighting Nazi dinosaurs.

I'd love to see US Army calling in artillery at the Battle of the Bulge to stop an incoming Stegosaurus charge.

Jekken6

Aug 19, 2009
This game will be as if Turok, Wolfenstein 3D and Brothers In Arms had a child together as a result of a 3-way that both fathers DNA combined an- I'll stop there.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
The idea sounds crazy and zany and yet I can't help but be intrigued by the premise. I hope it's good, it'll certainly be fresh... that's for sure.

Darenus

Apr 10, 2008
.... as fairly weird and odd and not to say History-Teacher-Head-Scratching-and-Whining-inducing as this game might be...........

HELL YEA!!!! X3 Moar crazy stuff like that, please!