Discuss and Rate the Last Tabletop You've Played On.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
As the title states people.

The last one I played on seemingly was made of solid wood, but was actually an enamel glued onto particle board. In the middle the glue was letting go and the enamel was bubbling up, creating an effect that was not great. There was quite heavy wear as well creating some faded sections. Though is was still a very stable experience overall.

3/5

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Last one I played on had way too many Orks on it. Like an obscene number of Orks. So my Chaos Marines fixed the problem.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
A way to small glass table thrown into the center of a living room. It worked surprisingly well.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
It was one of those wooden coffee tables, probably about 1m by 1m square. A little small, but as they say, it's not about the size but what you do with it. 7/10, would use again.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
The internet.

Pretty good invention overall, still has some bugs and weird side-effects however.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
A regular dinner table. A month ago. Nothing special, but it gets the job done.

Will be trying to DM over the net this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

Smithnikov

Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
All I have room to set up is a black foldup card table. It's fine if you can get something fitted on it, but won't hold much in terms of space.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
My dinner table's been in the family for a pretty long time, and it's nice and stable. Covered in a lot of junk we had to move out of the way and then move back, and barely big enough to hold the entire board, but more than adequate for my needs.