Dishonored's The Knife of Dunwall DLC Out Now

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Dishonored's The Knife of Dunwall DLC Out Now

Why, Daud! Still looking for Delilah?

Daud, the man who killed the Empress and who leads the Whaler assassins, finally has his own DLC, The Knife of Dunwall, available now. He seeks atonement, but while the Outsider offers a means of getting exactly that, Daud doesn't know who - or what - this mysterious Delilah is. Fortunately he has all sorts of new toys to play with and allies to summon, helping him on his quest for redemption.

Of course, if what you're after is more Dunwall, the identity of Delilah may not matter so much to you as the extent of the maps will. Fancy a trip to the Legal District? There's a Slaughterhouse that needs infiltrating too, but a fair chunk of your time will be spent exploring old haunts - like Daud's base in the Flooded District - from a new perspective. By the time you've finished stabbing people - or not if you'd rather be a kind, generous assassin - you'll know what Delilah's all about, and be all set for the final add-on chapter, The Brigmore Witches.

The Knife of Dunwall is $9.99 on Steam [http://store.steampowered.com/app/208575/] for PC, and is also out for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Robetid

Feb 1, 2013
Finally! I guess it's time to boot up Dishonored for another playthrough. I can't wait to find out what Daud has been up to while (My) Corvo was mastrminding the downfall of Dunwalls sinister head honchos.

Dr. Mongo

Oct 31, 2011
It's money well spent. If you like Dishonored you should definitely get this.

Played it through and loved it. Can't wait for the final DLC and the story's conclusion.

Captcha: honey mustard. Really?!