Disney+ and Hulu are combining.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
The inevitable timeline all this conglomeration leads to is on top of the cyberpunk distopic aspects, login information will eventually not carry over and you'll still have to remember dozens of logins despite everything being put on the same overworked servers.

Reactions: gorfias

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
The inevitable timeline all this conglomeration leads to is on top of the cyberpunk distopic aspects, login information will eventually not carry over and you'll still have to remember dozens of logins despite everything being put on the same overworked servers.
Or it works like Amazon and you just add additional channels for a cost or it’s like all the Fox stuff on Disney+ now and just integrated.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Or it works like Amazon and you just add additional channels for a cost or it’s like all the Fox stuff on Disney+ now and just integrated.
Recently I was taking care of a family member's house while they were out of town and I wanted to put on a movie while I worked. They still have cable but also a bunch of those + services as part of their cable package. But when I went through the cable on demand stuff, it made me try to log into their + accounts separate.

What I'm saying is, cable can't die quick enough.