Apr 3, 2020
Martintox Presents: Disorder Reviews

Rating System

----

FORNITE

Developer: Epic Games
Release Date: 25 July, 2017
Genre: third-person sandbox battle royale

To increase the accessibility of Disorder Reviews, all subsequent articles will last a maximum of 150 words.

----​

HeyGuys, Fortnite is a PogChamp new game with long-lasting cmonBruh influence among Pepega gamers, in which players MorphinTime into an EarthDay island and must DarkMode opponents so as to Kappa and make everyone else PJSalt. Though it's had a FrankerZ start, the gameplay has refined to Kreygasm levels over the years with a variety of PogU updates. With the addition of MercyWing1 MercyWing2 visuals and PepeJAM sound design, it's sure to become GachiBASS for all newcomers seeking to OMEGALUL other Pepegas. I particularly recommend it to TriHard MonkaS who have experience with other Poggers titles such as Overwatch and, most importantly, the KappaPride classic PUBG. Due to its Hyperbruh difficulty, I suggest that you do not DoritosChip for more than 2 hours so as to avoid BibleThump and BabyRage, which would make you look haHAA, if not cause you to do epic gamer moments. Can we get Poggers in the comments?

----

PERSONAL RATING: ***½
RECOMMENDATION RATING: ***½
LETTERED RATING: ALPHA

----​

Last edited:

Sneed's SeednFeed

Elite Member
Apr 10, 2020
Country
Azerbaijan
Fortnite is the symptom of commodification where the very commodity itself simulates the market forces to be more fulfilling than they are in reality as a displacement of alienation from commodity fetishism onto a simulated Platonic ideal. I give this review 5 rutabegas out of 3 Armenians for it's fidelity to the ideas of Baudrillard.