Do girls like men who can cook?

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I love Men who can cook. I Can cook myself, but really can't be arsed. IF you can do it instead, then perfect!

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
Chef uniforms are kind of hot somehow. Aesthetically, I mean. I don't go chasing chefs.

I wouldn't mind it it as long as they don't make me feel pathetic or cook meat for me or have cooking/doing practical things for me as their main expression of love, because that would be awkward. I also might still have a few shreds of that awkward adolescent stage where eating in front of guys was embarrassing. I find nothing romantic about eating.

Being able to cook well is generally a sign of being resourceful, switched on, somewhat discerning about presentation, and being able to use your hands. Most people tend not to find those things unattractive.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Being able to cook hasn't helped my love life at all thus far.
Then again, the real life women I've met/dated have leaned towards the "psychotic" side so I'm guessing my conclusion is flawed based on the fact that I'm some sort of insanity magnet.

ZombieTeddy

May 30, 2011
what kind of girlfriends and friends do you have? It's very attractive to me cause when I get a job I can't clean up after your messes so if you could do that yourself huge turn on in my opinion. :D. I'm sure it depends on the crowd...the one you're in doesn't support your gifts. Oh well I don't even know them =^-^=.

Rock 'n' Soul

Nov 15, 2009
Oh my god, yes. It's a great way to pick up chicks, too. Instead of taking her out for a first date, you can invite her over to your place to cook her dinner. I mean, come on! Movie and a dinner at your place is a lot more fun, to me at least, than going out and spending a lot of money on what could be mediocre food and an even more mediocre movie!

I'm a woman, but food is just as much the way to my heart as any guy.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Yes, yes they do.

At least those I know. :)

Learning to cook was the second best decision of my life so far. :D

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
I have the mentality that why the hell would one want to be incompetent at anything? Ought to celebrate ability.

Phantom9123

Sep 24, 2009
I don't know why a girl would not like a guy who can cook..
My girlfriend absolutely loves that about me.. and most of my female friends think it's great..
It's actually a really good hook as well, asking a girl to come to your place to cook her a nice meal..
Works beautifully