Do you have any games you've never played?

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
I don't mean do you have any games you've only played for five minutes. Or games you've banished to the dingiest corners of your closet for being so goddamn bad. I mean a game you've picked up, took home, placed on your shelf of choice and ignored ever since.

I don't mean games that came with the console either. No one's going to blame you for not firing up that copy of UNO your 360 came with.

Because of my Magpie like nature when it comes to games. I'm a proud owner of a copy of Lost Planet, collectors edition, complete with swanky art book and soundtrack cd, that has never actually entered my fucking xbox. It just sits there and reminds me what a wasteful slob I actually am.

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
Nope. I have played every game I have ever bought and even though I regretted a lot of purchases I still played them so I had a reason not to like them.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Heroes of might and magic V. Came with the video card I bought. Should propably atleast try it.

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Why would I buy a game to not play it? I've played some for 15 minutes, decided I hated them and ignored them but not never tried.

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
i payed my friend for a game boy color and some decent games and he just through in some pieces of shit. i think i have bass pro and madden 95 and maybe some other crap I've never looked at.

Simski

Aug 17, 2008
I have Tron 2.0 for xbox, and some game called "Sveakampen" whatever the hell that is.
Never the less, I never really bought these games myself, they're just games some parent or relative have bought me but I have simply never felt like trying out.

Ronwue

Oct 22, 2008
Alone in the dark. Came with my video card. I installed it, haven't played it tho.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

However, that is only because I have been using it as a motivational carrot to force me to do some work first.

That said, I'll play Far Cry 2 immediately on its release, so I suppose I won't be getting much done after all...

poleboy

May 19, 2008
Nothing I paid for. The only one I can think of is some Xbox game I got for free when I bought a used one which is, judging from the CD art (no cover), is about boats and explosions. While I was indeed intrigued by the explosions, I don't do boat games.
The only other that comes close is Castlevania 64 which I played for about 5 minutes before I realized I had to buy some gadget to save the game. Never touched it again.