Do you have any games you've never played?

mintsauce

Aug 18, 2008
Loads. If I see a game that I feel I need to have in my collection at a decent price, I'll sometimes just get it even if I don't intend to play it right away.

At the moment I've got all of these waiting to be played:

Defcon
Resident Evil 4
Okami
Dreamfall
Jade Empire
Persona 3
Neverwinter Nights 2
Unreal Tournament 3
Rockstar Table Tennis
Blue Dragon
Shadow Of The Colossus
Lock-On: Modern Air Combat
Falcon 4.0 Allied Force
King Of Fighters XI

and possibly a couple of others. The trouble is, there's just too much to play on 360 at the moment, and it's going to get even worse over the next few months.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I bought Disgaea 2 for the PS2 and hadn't gotten around to it after 6 days so I returned it and bought something else before it was too late to get full credit back. I also got given a copy of Aeon Flux on XBox - a friend's sister got given a copy while working as a 3-minute-angel at an EB Games manager conference. I wound up trading it towards something else.

Other than that, only games I've borrowed from a friend - because he keeps loaning me 'must play' PS2 games when I'm balls-deep in XBox 360 titles. God of War, Final Fantasy 12, Shadow of the Colossus. I get that these are great games, but I have other things to do. High definition things with online multiplayer and downloadable content!

Demir23

Oct 19, 2008
I actually bought an MMO called Vanguard, and never bothered to install it. This was mainly because it wanted $120 down front for the first year, and I just wasn't willing to pay that much. It's kind of sad, since if it had simply charged me a monthly fee instead I would've definitely tried it out and probably have spent that much anyhow.

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
None, at least of the electronic kind.

Now, I do have a terrible propensity for buying RPG sourcebooks and miniatures/map-based wargames and just reading through them instead of actually playing... once upon a time as work-related research, then force of habit. I'm mostly off that now, but the number of unplayed GDW and FASA boxes/books in my closet is unholy.

-- Steve

Kabutos

Oct 21, 2008
Mine would have to be Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter for the Xbox. I got it for my birthday but never actually got around to playing it.

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
Richard Groovy Pants post=9.74701.843045 said:
Nope.

Why would i buy a game that i would never play? It doesn't make much sense to me.
Oh sure I've bought plenty of bad games but i tried them, that's the only way i know they were bad enough...but buying a game and putting directly on the shelf? Wha?
Sometimes the game comes with something, or with another game so you don't play it. Or you buy a game that you play for a few minutes and have to turn it off so your eyes stop bleeding.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
dawn of war: the one with the dark eldar and the battle sisters, also mafia for the pc

Rush_Thores

Oct 2, 2008
aw man, there's one game I got as a gift. My friend who is no longer one, found i would somehow enjoy american Idol: The game for ps2. From what the back of the box told me, you dont even sing like in singstar or karaoke revolution, you just do a continual stream of easy quicktime events you can see comming.

And then a game I actually purchased that I have yet to play is Warhammer Online. I've just been neglecting my pc for awhile. I mean I love warhammer, but I cant help but be skeptical of every mmo nowadays.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
phantasmagoria, heard it was pretty scary(even if a bit outdated) I installed it but never actually played the game.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Stretch Panic. I got it from my uncle who said it was a great game, I just never got around to playing it. Maybe someday...

BmC

Sep 10, 2008
Yes, I indeed have one game that I haven't played, that's because my mom bought me Crysis.
The problem here is that I have 5 years old computer. Not exactly playable with this hardware

Darth Marsden

Sep 12, 2008
I've got a few, but I'm trying to get through them all. I did have Bioshock, but I finished that yesterday. Looking at my shelf, I can see...

Dark Messiah: Might & Magic (£2, bargain)
Dungeon Siege
Gun
Icewind Dale series
Neverend
Oblivion
Simon the Sorcerer IV
The Punisher
Thief trilogy (though I remember trying the first one years back)
Quake IV
Universe at War (also £2)

...there's also the Turok series (excluding the new one), but I'm starting to play through those. Wish I weren't, though. Evolution is leaving a foul taste in my mouth.

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
Perfect Dark Zero and Dead Rising for 360, though I did put in Dead Rising recently, found out the game was on a timer, and put it back up on the shelf. At least I tried.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
I have a stack laying at home. Not cause I don't want to play them, I do. I just don't have a PS2 with me in my dorm, so I have to wait until I get home to play them. If I remember correctly, the stack consists of the Hitman series, Drakengard 2, and will also have 2 or 3 more when I get back (cheap game stores FTW.)