Do you have any games you've never played?

Woe Is You

Jul 5, 2008
For reasons unfathomable, I have a copy of Fuzion Frenzy 2 in its cellophane wrapping.

And no incentives to fire it up.

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
dofuss.net post=9.74701.844359 said:
All gamecube games that one day I hope to play,

FF CRYSTAL CHRONICLES

The were all so cheap!

Don't do it!

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
i never just "Don't" play a game. i have to try it. but my least played game ever was The Outfit. some pseudo WW2 respawn-fest from the early days of the 360. just meh.

Alone Disciple

Jun 10, 2008
Yes, sadly.

I had a friend get me one of the Clancy Rainbow Six games (I think Advanced Recon??) for my original Xbox. It's still in the shrink wrap, and every so often I pick it up and tell myself 'this weekend'...

That's been about 2 years now.

Demir23

Oct 19, 2008
dofuss.net post=9.74701.844359 said:
All gamecube games that one day I hope to play,

Skies of Arcadia

The were all so cheap!
If you only play one of those games, please make it Skies of Arcadia. That was such a fun RPG, and the Gamecube version is even better as it has bonus content.

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
I've played all my games now, but GRAW sat in my stack for a while. I tried a couple missions, was put off by sheer bad luck in the second (third?) mission where you're a door gunner in the helicopter.

The enemies just got really, really lucky and dropped me so fast for about three or four lives, at which point I pulled it out and left it to gather dust.

Finished it later though.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
i played all my games. i dont buy new games very often so the games i have get played a lot

zirnitra

Jun 2, 2008
no, I have many games for many consoles and I take pride in saying the fact I've completed every game for them all at least once even though 80% of them are distinctly meh-ish.

Hellion25

May 28, 2008
I still haven't played my copy of Metroid Prime 2. I must have had that thing for 3 years now and not once has it left the box. I told myself I wouldn't play it till I finished the first, and I never finished the first.

Sgt. Giggles

Oct 20, 2008
I have an untouched copy of Devil May Cry 2 sitting on my game shelf. Got it with the 1-3 box set, beat 1 and 3, but I've never opened 2 yet. Still, based on what I hear people say about that game I doubt I'd want to.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I have games I've regretted playing.
Simpsons Skateboarding, that was the biggest turd sandwich since someone created turd sandwiches!

Thirtysomething

Aug 29, 2008
About a year ago I bought X3: Reunion and played it for about 20 minutes then stopped, said to myself
"This is really steep, I got things to do today so I'll leave it for now, then I'll sit down and devote a day to getting my head round it"

and never got round to it.

Last week, I bought X3: Terran conflict on Steam, after reading that it had been streamlined, made more accessible, and had an improved user manual and an ingame tutorial. Two days ago I devoted a whole day to it, determined not to repeat history, and had fun with it. I haven't touched it since, and with Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Dead Space and whatever else is coming out right now, I'm scared it's gonna be lost in limbo again...

inia

Oct 22, 2008
Doom 3. Got it for christmas a year or two ago (actually wanted it), and never bothered putting it on my comp.

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
I bought Guild Wars Factions CE and Nightfall CE and played maybe an hour of each. Now unloved.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I have a few -

For the Xbox 360 - The Darkness, Condemned, and Gears of War (that last one is just borrowed from a friend)

Original Xbox - Republic Commando, and Jade Empire (I haven't played these yet because my 360 isn't hooked up to Live, so I haven't been able to download the backwards compatible patch thingy yet)

Owlgoesw00t

Oct 20, 2008
PAGEToap44 post=9.74701.844397 said:
ICanHasTwix post=9.74701.843036 said:
Assassins Creed..
Now we all know that's not true. Seriously, what were you thinking?
Well fine, I played it. But then I turned it off and played something else and NEVER played the shitty game again.