Do you have any games you've never played?

arrr_matey

Oct 26, 2006
Jeeze, I've got so many games sitting on my shelf unplayed it's embarassing. I'm a super packrat I guess so whenever I see a game that I've wanted and it's used and a good price, I snatch it up, knowing full well I already don't have enough time to play the ones I've got...

I must have more than 30 on my shelf, including some N64 and PSOne games like Starfox 64 and the Oddworld series. Plus I've got all three Jak games, a load of adventure games, RPGs I've not had the time to start like Gothic 3 and The Witcher and sequels to games I liked but never have made it to the number one spot on my must-play list like Suffering: Ties that Bind and Hitman:Blood Money. My bookshelf and movie shelf are in the same sorry state... And yet, I'll probably buy Fallout 3 this week, putting off even more games for the near future.

MajukaRinye

Aug 7, 2008
This used to happen to me a fair bit because of my brothers who'd pick something up and forget about it. But then I remembered what eBay was for, and they've all been duly banished across the UK to new owners.

Memorable mentions go to Lego Creator and Wii Game Party or something like that. I sorta looked at the box and thought "Phneh" and logged it up on eBay. =]

By the way, I don't nick my brothers games for money. They get the money back. And promptly lose that too. =P

Elurindel

Dec 12, 2007
Neverwinter Nights 2, Mask of the Betrayer. I just couldn't get myself into NWN 2 at all, so I ended up never even opening the expansion pack.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Codgo said:
jamanticus post=9.74701.844253 said:
Team Fortress 2.....It came with the Orange Box, but I still haven't gotten around to even installing it.......
GO PLAY IT NOW!!!
Especially with the scout update hitting right away...

Vault_101

Jan 27, 2009
Resistance 2 is the only game I haven't played. I got it at christmas but haven't bothered with it because I got Fallout 3 and Guitar Hero: World Tour.

Bowstring

May 30, 2008
Tomb Raider: Legend.

Lara's eyes follow me around the room. Waiting, watching. Ready to pounce for the kill.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Decoy Doctorpus said:
I don't mean do you have any games you've only played for five minutes. Or games you've banished to the dingiest corners of your closet for being so goddamn bad. I mean a game you've picked up, took home, placed on your shelf of choice and ignored ever since.

I don't mean games that came with the console either. No one's going to blame you for not firing up that copy of UNO your 360 came with.

Because of my Magpie like nature when it comes to games. I'm a proud owner of a copy of Lost Planet, collectors edition, complete with swanky art book and soundtrack cd, that has never actually entered my fucking xbox. It just sits there and reminds me what a wasteful slob I actually am.
I bet your girlfriend has the same problem with shoe's.

I have GTA Vice City that I've never played, and some other game that I don't know is there, well I know its there I just can't be arsed to look at it, I have OCD and taking the box out would ruin the look of my shelves.

Oddly stacked DVD cases on a shelf are just aint on!. *angry face*

JokerGrin

Jan 11, 2009
Prince of Qin. I'm sure it's a decent enough little game, but I haven't been in the mindset for an RPG for....well, a long time. I think it's been sat there 3 years, I picked it up cheap whilst on holiday in America.

Hellion25 said:
I still haven't played my copy of Metroid Prime 2. I must have had that thing for 3 years now and not once has it left the box. I told myself I wouldn't play it till I finished the first, and I never finished the first.
Actually, I have this problem too :( Might be time to dust off the Wii or Gamecube.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
I tried playing Alone in the dark which came Free with My 360...They should have payed ME

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
Bowstring said:
Tomb Raider: Legend.

Lara's eyes follow me around the room. Waiting, watching. Ready to pounce for the kill.
and if you was some sort of endangered species, she would have totally killed you already.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
JokerGrin said:
Prince of Qin. I'm sure it's a decent enough little game, but I haven't been in the mindset for an RPG for....well, a long time. I think it's been sat there 3 years, I picked it up cheap whilst on holiday in America.

Hellion25 said:
I still haven't played my copy of Metroid Prime 2. I must have had that thing for 3 years now and not once has it left the box. I told myself I wouldn't play it till I finished the first, and I never finished the first.
Actually, I have this problem too :( Might be time to dust off the Wii or Gamecube.
haha, I have heard that so many times from my friends, give the Metriod Prime games a proper go they are very very good, the puzzle logic in Prime 2 Echoes is superb and makes you feel smug and superior when you figure it out without using gamefaqs.

goodman528

Jul 30, 2008
Spore, downloaded it just to show you can download and play DRM games within a week of release.

Evil Scotsman

Dec 1, 2008
I have Little Big Planet still in its wrapping, cos ive been playing Left 4 dead and the Dawn of War 2 beta tooo much...damn they're addicting :p

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Technically no but there is a game in my collection which I haven't opened yet (it's still wrapped in plastic). This game is Star Ocean Till The End Of Time.

Why haven't I played the game? Because I accidentally bought it twice. I played one and the other one is somewhere in my room.