Do you have any games you've never played?

Starnerf

The X makes it sound cool
Jun 26, 2008
I have a bunch of Steam games I haven't played yet. And I bought Sly Cooper but haven't played it yet. I've played it in the past, but not the copy I bought.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Bioshock and only because the loading times are like 5 minutes (and iv done everything and my computer and comfortably handle it)

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I ordered Enemy Zero for the Saturn as I loved the idea and found it cheap. Then I got a real job. Oh, also Parasite Eve 2, but only because I never finished Parasite Eve 1 and felt bad about playing a sequel when I hadn't finished the original yet. If I hadn't played the first game I would have been all for it. But noOOooo, I had to stop one or two sections before that final boss and just never come back to it. Meh, I should do that some time.

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
i counted my games the other day... as a procrastination of revision... and i have 35 games... wow.... anyway back on topic.... i generally try to play and beat any game i buy... as well as achievement whore... but i bought destroy all humans 2 a while back... [was on a special offer with another game (farenheight / indigo prophecy)] and the xbox 360 is not backwards compatable for that game...

so my answer (after a riddiculous amount of unwanted/un-needed text) is destroy all humans 2

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Civilization 4... I haven't opened it... it taunts me... but I know that if I ever fall to that temptation my life will be lost. I'm full of fear.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I own System Shock 2. I've never played it because I can't get Boot Camp to install Windows properly. Yes I realize that Macs aren't great for gaming so don't leave any smug Mac comments please.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Yes. Most recently Gears of War 2 - I've had that game for 2 months now and not only is it still in the box, it's still in the plastic wrap. I had promised to play the game co-op with a friend who only recently acquired the game, right about the same time my Xbox decided I had a good enough run at more than two years without issues and red ring'd.

Arcane Azmadi

Jan 23, 2009
Sadly (and disturbingly) I have DOZENS of games I've bought and never played. A lot of them are games I buy, play the opening few minutes of just to get a feel for what the game is like, then put away to play properly "later" when I have time, only to realize months or years later that I STILL haven't got around to it. And then there are the games where I haven't even got that far. The reason I don't play a lot of them is I never get around to beating their predecessor being installments I haven't worked my way through yet. A lot of them are games where I'm already playing too many other games of the same genre at the same time and want to clear my palette a bit before starting them. And some I simply don't have the english language patch for yet.

And I'm not exaggerating- I do mean DOZENS of games. It's because I leap at the chance to buy a game if there's any possibility I might not be able to get it if I miss the chance (I find that if I pass up a game at the first opportunity, I regularly won't ever get another chance to buy it). You want a complete list? OK, but this is gonna freak you out:

Sacrifice
Wizardry VIII
System Shock 2
Half Life 2+Episode 1+Episode 2
Spell Force: Shadow of the Phoenix
Grim Fandango
F.E.A.R
X3: Reunion
Beyond Good and Evil
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
Homeworld 2
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
Thief II: The Metal Age
Battlefield 2: Special Forces
Vandal Hearts
Star Ocean 2
Thousand Arms
Final Fantasy V (bought Final Fantasy Anthologies and only played FFIV)
Metal Gear Solid (PSX; I DID play Twin Snakes on Gamecube for a bit)
Romancing SaGa
Stella Deus: the Gate of Eternity
.HACK//Quarantine & Outbreak (never beat Mutation and it's a continuing series)
Steambot Chronicles
Jade Cocoon 2
Megaman X Command Mission
Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
Final Fantasy XII
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Legaia 2: Duel Saga
Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless army
Jak 3
Oni
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming
Dynasty Tactics 2
Samurai Warriors 2: Empires
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
Psychonauts
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
The King of Fighters XI
King of Fighters 2003
Project Zero (Fatal Frame in America)
Project Zero 3: The Tormented
Headhunter
Saishu Heiki Kanoujo: She, the Ultimate Weapon
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful life
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Metroid Prime Hunters
Lock's Quest
Tales of Phantasia
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (GBA)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Yo-Jin-Bo: The Bodyguards
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (& Special Fan Disk)
MuvLuv collection
AIR
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Ugh, now I feel depressed at what a fucking freak I am.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Dawn of War 1 and Winter Assault. Both because they were $5 together, when $1 = 2 PLN. It's $1 = 3,3PLN now. So you see, it was stupid not to buy 'em.

Also, I have yet to play Psychonauts. They have been sitting on my PC for a month now.

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
oh... my god... arcane....

i think im going to be sick... how much money was wasted.... *breaks down into tears* think of how much booze/cigars that could have bought... *cries* nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
Persona 4... I'm telling myself it's because I want to beat Persona 3 first... which I haven't been playing. @.@;

DarkMessiah

Dec 29, 2008
Mass Effect because I haven't found the time yet. I also bought Lost Planet and played it for about half an hour and immediately returned it.

Oh, and when I bought Tony Hawk's Proving Ground I got Skate. at the same time. So I played Skate. all the time and didn't touch Proving Ground for a long time.

Fightbulb

May 14, 2008
Viva Pinata and Forza Motorsport 2. They both came with my Xbox, I've spent about... 5 or 10 minutes with each. I don't actually have any games that I haven't played, apart from a pirated copy of Megaman 8 for the PS1 that I bought, despite the fact that my PS1 can't play pirated games. That's just how I roll.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
Resident Evil 4 almost (but not quite) untouched, because it died on me the second I popped it into the console (yay for quality, eh?)

And Neverwinter Nights 2 because I realized that Neverwinter Nights 1 made me want to kill myself.