Do you have any games you've never played?

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
Time Splitters II for X-box isn't backwards compatible, but I did buy it for Gamecube.
I have Knights of the Old Republic but no good computers to play it on.

JamminOz07

Nov 19, 2008
Rainbow 6 Las Vegas 2 - I bought it at the after xmas sales but haven't tried it out yet.

I do have the Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage DLC installed on my xbox, but haven't played it yet as a mate has borrowed my Fallout 3 disc.

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Splinter Cell DA on 360...it's so much different than the Xbox version it's unplayable for me...ConViction better be godly...

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
The very first game i ever bought off of Steam was Uplink, and that's because I got it confused with another Introversion game called Darwina. I don't think I've ever played that game, let alone loaded it.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
I got a game by atlus called baroque, picked it up at the store cause it looked cool, never got around to actually playing it though..

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - Elements.

But I will. I have been saving it as a treat, for when I reach the next milestone in my project. A 'carrot', if you will.

KittywifaMohawk

Aug 17, 2008
I do not. I play every game that I bring home, or my brother brings home. If I don't like it, it goes away and I'll never play it again *cough* Mass Effect *cough*.
But I've never gotten a game and never played it. I'd find that a waste of money.

yemathums

Jan 15, 2009
I got Haze for my birthday, but later that day read a review on it, and then never bothered to play it.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I haven't played Marvel Ultimate Alliance yet (I got it a couple weeks ago for my birthday, haven't had a chance to sit down and play it)

I have Metal Gear Solid 3, and while I have played it before, I haven't played it since I bought it (It's the only game that I've bought TWICE without playing my own copies of it). I rented and beat it about 2 weeks after it came out, a year later I saw it cheap, so I bought it, didn't play it. Ended up trading it in, fast forward another 2 years, and I have an itch to play the first MGS, the only real way to get MGS now adays is to get the collectors edition with all 3, so I bought that, played MGS/MGS2, skipped MGS3.

I hardly played Lost Odyssey or Blue Dragon, but those don't count here as I DID play them. Same deal with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 and LoZ Minish Cap. I had Majora's Mask on my N64 and never ever played that.

I own mostly books and movies I haven't watched/read. Games i tend to play at least once.

minoes

Aug 28, 2008
Yes, Rapelay. Because it´s a disgusting piece of shit.

I didn´t even know this type of games existed before "Rajin Cajun" metioned it.

roflchopter

Jan 26, 2009
Okay, even if i bought a game...KNOWING it was horrible (don't know why I would do that) I couldn't just NOT play it. lol. It would sit on my shelf looking at me, (yes video games can do that) begging me to play it...and of course I would. I look at some of the posts people made, haha, how can u not play Assassins Creed? or even Spore? I guess I just have a lot time on my hands. lol

MooseRyder

Dec 16, 2008
mintsauce said:
Loads. If I see a game that I feel I need to have in my collection at a decent price, I'll sometimes just get it even if I don't intend to play it right away.

At the moment I've got all of these waiting to be played:

Defcon
Resident Evil 4
Okami
Dreamfall
Jade Empire
Persona 3
Neverwinter Nights 2
Unreal Tournament 3
Rockstar Table Tennis
Blue Dragon
Shadow Of The Colossus
Lock-On: Modern Air Combat
Falcon 4.0 Allied Force
King Of Fighters XI

and possibly a couple of others. The trouble is, there's just too much to play on 360 at the moment, and it's going to get even worse over the next few months.
Okami.
Now.

Mr0llivand3r

Aug 10, 2008
well i can half-cheat and say Painkiller.

i bought it, it didn't work on my computer because i have an integrated graphics card. so i installed it on my friend's computer and i play it there whenever i'm allowed go over his house.

so I've never played it on my own computer.