Do you have any question for Pakistanis?

Bobic

New member
Nov 10, 2009
1,532
0
0
mParadox said:
Fine, but Eumersian disagrees, you should argue intensely with him.

Next question

Should I have Shepherd's pie or Admiral's pie for tea tonight?
 

mParadox

Susurration
May 5, 2020
28,600
0
0
Country
Germany
Bobic said:
mParadox said:
Fine, but Eumersian disagrees, you should argue intensely with him.
check again. He now agrees. =3
Stephanos132 said:
How are you guys with the religious intolerance your country is infamous for?
We're overrun by it. But there's a large majority who is sane enough to be tolerant towards everyone.
 

Bobic

New member
Nov 10, 2009
1,532
0
0
mParadox said:
Bobic said:
Should I have Shepherd's pie or Admiral's pie for tea tonight?
Shepherds. All the way bro.
I'll go put it in the oven then. Thank you.

Does red bull really give you wings or is that just some marketing gimmick?
 

mParadox

Susurration
May 5, 2020
28,600
0
0
Country
Germany
Bobic said:
Does red bull really give you wings or is that just some marketing gimmick?
It tastes horrible. Maybe it's that which makes you wanna hit someone next to you.
 

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
18,754
0
0
Do you drink energy drinks at all? Or are you too intelligent for that?
 

Mouse_Crouse

New member
Apr 28, 2010
491
0
0
It amazes me that this thread has gotten this far without anyone asking the obvious question.

Where the heck is Osama?
 

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
18,754
0
0
mParadox said:
Bobic said:
mParadox said:
Fine, but Eumersian disagrees, you should argue intensely with him.
check again. He now agrees. =3

That being said, as far as I know, indetermined does not mean 1. It means indetermined. If I were to write out the problem, I would not say

0[sup]0[/sup] = 1 ; is indetermined

I would instead say

0[sup]0[/sup] = indetermined
 

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
17,032
0
0
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Are there any/many African Pakistanians there? I can't use African American, duh. So, black people.

What's the average price of a game there, converted to US dollars? What's your currency?

What are the major internet/cable/phone companies there?
 

Mattteus

New member
May 1, 2009
204
0
0
I've always wondered about the name 'Pakistan'. It's the only country I know of that ends in -stan that isn't a description of its ethnic majority but instead means Land of the Pure. How did that name come about?
 

mParadox

Susurration
May 5, 2020
28,600
0
0
Country
Germany
Eumersian said:
Do you drink energy drinks at all? Or are you too intelligent for that?
Some do. There's no need.
Eumersian said:
0[sup]0[/sup] = 1 ; is indetermined

I would instead say

0[sup]0[/sup] = indetermined
Aye. But we take it as 1 because it is assumed as such when being in power with zero. The case is non-existant to being with.
Mouse_Crouse said:
It amazes me that this thread has gotten this far without anyone asking the obvious question.
That's because that's not a question. More of an accusation.
 

Bobic

New member
Nov 10, 2009
1,532
0
0
mParadox said:
Bobic said:
Does red bull really give you wings or is that just some marketing gimmick?
It tastes horrible. Maybe it's that which makes you wanna hit someone next to you.
I see, I'm more of a monster man myself. Do they have monster in Pakistan? (Wow, a relevant question!)
 

ryai458

New member
Oct 20, 2008
1,494
0
0
Ummm hmmm, why do you guys hate indians so much, and why won't you let us bomb stuff in your country?
 

mParadox

Susurration
May 5, 2020
28,600
0
0
Country
Germany
Mattteus said:
How did that name come about?
the term "Pakistan" as "composed of letters taken from the names of our homelands: that is, Punjab, Afghania [North-West Frontier Province], Kashmir, Iran , Sindh, Tukharistan, Afghanistan, and Balochistan. It means the land of the Paks, the spiritually pure and clean."
Onyx Oblivion said:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Are there any/many African Pakistanis there? I can't use African American, duh. So, black people.

What's the average price of a game there, converted to US dollars? What's your currency?

What are the major internet/cable/phone companies there?
There isn't enough wood! D=

Not too many. Actually, I don't really know. =S

1$= 85 Rupees. That said, an average game is 4000+ Rupees.

Lots and lots. Major player being PTCL.
 

Woodsey

New member
Aug 9, 2009
14,553
0
0
mParadox said:
Arif_Sohaib said:
I noticed that there aren't many Pakistanis here....
you're right. There are only a few. Like me. =3
Raven said:
So how big is the gaming culture amongst the youth of Pakistan?

Is there much censorship in content? Do your elders approve of gaming to the extent where one might identify as a gamer?
Oh the culture is very big. But mainly focused on multiplayer titles like Modern Warfare and the likes.

There's little to no censorship unfortunately. And while the elders will sometime disapprove of it, we're allowed to play. As long as we don't go nuts and do it 24/7.
Unfortunately? You would prefer more censorship to be implemented?

Mouse_Crouse said:
It amazes me that this thread has gotten this far without anyone asking the obvious question.

Where the heck is Osama?
There's always one.
 
Feb 13, 2008
19,430
0
0
Is it true that you have Pilgrimages to Bradford/Leicester? :)

(This is satire btw :) )

Actually, do you know what the difference is between a real Indian Curry and the muck we eat? And why is what we think of as a Dhansak (Pineapple based Lentil Gloop) so different from the dry vegetable Indian version?

Also, what are your opinions on the Pakistani Youth Culture in the UK?