Do you have/ Know anyone with a unique Call pf Duty Black Ops player card?

Mr. Ruckus

Jun 10, 2010
it seems like every other player card i see is involving animal sodomy or two men wearing suits shooting guns at each other. Thats why i'm proud of my H.P. lovecraft/Brian De Palma inspired Cthulhu Scarface playercard! so have you got a interesting playercard?

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
I borrowed the highly overused idea of putting angel wings on a guy or soldier.

I have the standing guy in the suit (in white), and he has a shadow, though the shadow also has eagle wings.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Mine is a blonde blow up doll with big boobies.

I made it from circles and rectangles and used a crest thingy for the hair.

Gamertag: Miracleofsound

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
Mines not special but I saw one that was a Game Boy Color with a Space Invaders-like ship shooting its laser/bullet.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
My rank in white behind a red ornate sword and a blue M16. Not sure how unique that is. It didn't take long to think of, so I'm guessing not very. You know I don't recall ever seeing an inappropriate player card, but I don't really pay attention to them.

Rhope

Jan 29, 2009
I'll stick with my fail pot.
Consists of a dark gray cauldron with a bright red FAIL on the front. Add a orange camp fire under the pot and a white pirate skull dropping into the cauldron.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I don't own Black Ops myself, but there's a guy on youtube whose videos I like to watch who has a cookie monster emblem.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Eh, I have a leek.
Yep, a leek. The vegetable.
I wonder how many others are running around with a leek. Can't be that many.

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
i have a police badge with my clan on the bottom (BAT) the b is ordinary, the A is an anarchy symbol and the T is made of two scythes, then at the top are two chalk outlines like a crime scene, one with an mp5 the other with a katana, then in the middle is a 4-star general rank as that is my rank within the clan...gamertag is same as my screenname

SyIo-

Dec 24, 2008
Mine is almost like the symbol on the Russian Circles shirt for Geneva
Its basically the shield/crest thing with a cross in the middle, done in black and white

Blazing Steel

Sep 22, 2008
Once I bought all the layers I just made smaller and smaller saw blades getting lighter and lighter shades of blue. Easy to make, I like it and no one else has it. Also I seem to be the only one using the tornado background.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
jackmn31 said:
mine say RvB r in red, v in white and b in blue
If he has BlOps then Burnie Burns has a 25% chance of having that.

I did have that.

2nd was the soviet flag, red background, gold hammer+sickel in Top L corner. Above that was a smiley face instead of a star.

3rd was an MLG symbol (red and blue halves divided by white strip with MLG in Top L half) but the white strip is a command and instead of MLG it said 141.

Now (and finally) it is a skull wearing a green beret. On the beret is a small silver bugel (curved line with 'talon' at the end) surmounted by a small silver crown.
(Guess where this is going)
Above it has a large gold '7' in the top L corner. In the top R corner is an R made up of a broad sword (fix swords), lightning (swift and bold) and a cartoon eye (best choice).

My cadets group is in the 7 Rifles so I have a 7R beret and a skull for rule of cool.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
I recreated the scene from Reservoir Dogs where Mr Pink is on the floor and he's aiming up at Mr White who is aiming down on him. I think it looks really good. I also added the blood stains on Mr White's shirt and jacket. As my background I have the "Spetsnaz" one which goes really well with the black/white and red theme of my emblem.

http://www.thefilmjournal.com/images/reservoir.jpg
That's the actual scene.

IBlackKiteI

Mar 12, 2010
My first one was a guy with angel wings made out of machetes.
Second one was a crossed AK47 and MP44 tricked out with attachments.
Third was a Sten gun with a mini scope and grenade launcher covered in tape and blood.
Fourth was a bunch of choppers reenacting that scene from Apocalypse Now (you know the one)
Fifth was a bigger bunch of choppers reenacting that scene from Forrest Gump where all the Hueys are flying around in the background.