Do you like combo or skill videos?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This just popped up on my Youtube feed for whatever reason, I actually think I saw it before though.

I might have seen this before, and forgotten about it. So it's like new for me again. Awesome video. This person has played a lot of LoUs.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Last edited:

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Before I was blessed with Leroy Smith, my main was Josie.

If I ever had a Waifu, it would be her.

Reactions: BrawlMan

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Listen I don't care if it's Dreiko, Brawlman, and myself. I'll do combo vids all day.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Last edited:

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Not usually, but I've watched, like, 10 Pikmin speedruns and challenge mode runs in the past few days.

Reactions: Gatuno

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Not usually, but I've watched, like, 10 Pikmin speedruns and challenge mode runs in the past few days.
You can post the vids, if you want, that is why I made this thread. Note how I said combo or skill videos. It means more than just action games, fighting games, or brawlers. To any future posters that are not in to this thing, at least post a video, if responding to the thread or a reaction to someone's vid(s) posted. I am not trying to sound rude, it's just so you don't waste a post or not wasting time talking about nothing.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Okay, here's the WR for Pikmin listed on speedrun.com, 49 minutes.

The routing is just incredible, every Pikmin being used exactly. Impact Site is a little boring since it's the tutorial level and there's only so much you can do with it, but once they get to Forest of Hope it's amazing.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Here's one that came out on the day before New Years.

Last edited:

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Damn, on one hand I am really looking forward to GG strive, but on the thumb, I'm not sure my joint is up for that anymore.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Damn, on one hand I am really looking forward to GG strive, but on the thumb, I'm not sure my joint is up for that anymore.
If you think that's bad, try playing all of the modern Ninja Gaiden games on their hardest diffulty back to back. You're gonna need a lot of half in half witch hazel & 50% green alcohol. And some muscle rub after you spray the concoction on your hands first.

Last edited:

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
If you think that's bad, try playing all of the modern Ninja Gaiden games on their hardest diffulty back to back. You're gonna need a lot of half in half witch hazel & 50% green alcohol. And some muscle rub after you spray the concoction on your hands first.
I thought the last few Ninja Gaiden games dialed back their difficulty a lot? Like the ones since Ninja Gaiden Black.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I thought the last few Ninja Gaiden games dialed back their difficulty a lot? Like the ones since Ninja Gaiden Black.
That depends on which version of each game. Ninja Gaiden II is actually harder than Black, but not for the right reasons. Vanilla II is a broken mess. The Sigma version of 2 dials the difficulty down a lot more, but still gives a reasonable challenge. Vanilla 3 is mostly so easy that it's boring, even on higher difficulties. Razor's Edge fixes this, but has low enemy variety. No matter the version of 3, you're still playing a worse version of II.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
That depends on which version of each game. Ninja Gaiden II is actually harder than Black, but not for the right reasons. Vanilla II is a broken mess. The Sigma version of 2 dials the difficulty down a lot more, but still gives a reasonable challenge. Vanilla 3 is mostly so easy that it's boring, even on higher difficulties. Razor's Edge fixes this, but has low enemy variety. No matter the version of 3, you're still playing a worse version of II.
Sounds too complicated for a game series I have no real interest in since black added the cat girl enemies.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Sounds too complicated for a game series I have no real interest in since black added the cat girl enemies.
if you got an Xbox 360 lying around or an Xbox one, just find a used copy of Ninja Gaiden II. If you still have a PS3 lying around get the first sigma game. You get more content original to that version and nearly all the bonuses from Black. Sigma 2 on the other hand I suggest you buy with caution. You do get more characters, but it suffers from censorship issues. No gore. the Vita version of sigma to actually fixes this, but I highly doubt you're going to get a Vita just for that.