Do you look older or younger than you are?

sunsetspawn

Jul 25, 2009
In Search of Username said:
I'm eighteen but I look about twelve. It's quite frustrating, I'm never gonna get a girlfriend like this. :p
It all evens out. When you're in your late 20s you'll be dating 18 year olds and all of your friends will hate you for it. Then when you turn 32 and you think you might want something serious you'll realize that women your age still aren't interested and you'll fall into a major depression. Then you'll have a high school student hit on you and even if you aren't interested it will be a major ego boost that could potentially end your depression, but you'll still need to get back into the gym to get your endorphins going.

Oh wait, we're talking about you.

Feb 22, 2009
sunsetspawn said:
In Search of Username said:
I'm eighteen but I look about twelve. It's quite frustrating, I'm never gonna get a girlfriend like this. :p
It all evens out. When you're in your late 20s you'll be dating 18 year olds and all of your friends will hate you for it. Then when you turn 32 and you think you might want something serious you'll realize that women your age still aren't interested and you'll fall into a major depression. Then you'll have a high school student hit on you and even if you aren't interested it will be a major ego boost that could potentially end your depression, but you'll still need to get back into the gym to get your endorphins going.

Oh wait, we're talking about you.
That sounds equal parts depressing and awesome.
I think a 'forever alone' kind of situation is more likely for me though. :p

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
I've been told I look (and sound for that matter) way younger than what I really am. People think I'm 17-18 and are shocked when I tell them I'm 27.