Do you still play on older consoles?

Aernir

Apr 29, 2008
My SNES was what turned me into a gamer, and the love i hold for that console is beyond words. Whip it out for time to time for a good ol' nostalgic gaming spree. Ofcourse, i also have a shitload of other old games, and they come out of the closet now and then (But not as often as the SNES).

Main reason is probably because not-so-great 3D makes my eyes want to bleed, while i find good ol' SNES sprites rather pleasant.

Shajinn

Apr 6, 2008
Still play every console I have since the NES (with the exception of the original GameBoy). This means NES, SNES, N64 and PS1.

exoneuk

May 1, 2008
I still play my Neo Geo Pocket Color.

Yeah, I've not heard of it either and I OWN it.

Pyro Paul

Dec 7, 2007
short answer. no. i don't.

long answer.
while i still frequent games such as the orginal mario, Shining Force, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, and many other nostalgic good old console games... my desire to frequently upkeep my old consoles to just run these games has dwindled. so much so that i just degraded to downloading emulators and roms onto my PC just so i can play them.

so although i can say that yes i do play LoZ:LTTP, as well as several other Sgen, SNES, and NES games, i don't acctually play them on my old consoles any more. i just play them on my computer.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
Ahhh, I sold my NES, so I don't play those games anymore.

And I had to disconnect my SNES and N64 to make room for the new kids, but I'll still play the old games via emulator and rom when I feel like it instead of dragging them out of the box they're in. Much more convenient.

It's mostly RPG's though, some old Chrono Trigger of some FFVII. Once in a while I'll play a little Star Fox 64. Those are pretty much as far back as I go nowadays.

Mr. Bubbles

Sep 27, 2007
All of my older consoles with the exception of my Playstations and my SP were either stolen or ssold by family members. Well, except my Xbox, which I sold myself. Man, I really miss my SNES sometimes.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
My SNES sees some play (Crono Trigger, Final Fantasy 4+6, some others) but not really anything else. But then again I am an entire generation behind with my gamecube and ps2 being the "new" systems.