Do you think girls are good gamers?

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
Betancore said:
I don't think that gender has anything to do with your ability to game - I suppose it's because you don't meet as many female gamers as you do male gamers, so the likelihood of meeting a good one is decreased. Not every male gamer is a good gamer, but because there are so many more of them, you're more likely to meet a good male gamer than a good female gamer.

Yeah...this post made more sense in my head. And I don't think you need to play a particular genre of games to be classified as a gamer either. I'm a girl as well, and while I have no idea what constitutes a 'good' gamer, I like to think that we are just as capable as guys in most ways. Except when it comes to like, you know, impregnating women.
And waggling ones penis at traffic, we're still #1 at that.
We still need to catch up on the whole 'giving birth to a child' thing--wait o_O bad example...um, having boo--no, oh, this is harder than I thought =\ having ovaries! there we go! >.> I really started writing this with the intention of getting to say 'waggling ones penis' and then found it harder than I thought to find a counter argument. =\

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would say so well I don't really care about the player gender as long they play good and have manners.
As for the OP then I say yes since I read that the Rank #1 Diamond Player in StarCraft 2 in Asia is a girl and I know that the Jpop artist Utada Hikaru is really good at playing Tetris.

fearofsleep

Aug 3, 2010
i'd imagine they were as good as guys
i think all the girls i know suck at videogames just cuz they dont play any

darkerwolf

Jun 18, 2010
as another female gamer yes I am just as good as the boys and I play online and constatly recive insults becase of being a girl but I still play and i am just as good