Do you think you are an interesting Person

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Yes.
No.
Maybe. I don't think that I'm interesting at all to most people, as I'm not social, like... at all, so I can't imagine most people finding me very interesting. However, if they did get to know me, I think that they would find me fairly interesting, but I don't see very many people ever getting that close to me.

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
In reality I am much better than I am online...

I am the man Fabio wish he were here in the real world...

I literally have a crowd of girls with crushes on me...I can't even count them all on two hands...

So, I guess either they all have bad judgement or I have to have some redeeming qualities?

Or Both?

Anyway, I have no problems with self esteem at the moment if you couldn't already tell XD

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
I am the single most interesting person I know. Lock me in a crate for a day, I'll easily keep myself entertained for the whole thing. I don't know anyone who can make me laugh like me.

To quote the Barenaked Ladies:
I can't think of anybody else I'd rather spend some one on one time with
It's not that hard to see,
It's only me...

Whatever you people might think of me comes second when I'm loved by such a wonderful person.

Jerram Fahey said:
I'm interesting, but introverted so it doesn't show right away. I'm smart, artistic, funny, a bit eccentric... that makes me interesting right? RIGHT!?
It absolutely does! You are an interesting person, congratulations!

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
No, I am a self-described boring person.

The events in my life could probably be spun into some successful teen drama, though.
But myself? boring.

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
Everyone I know says that I'm pretty humble, but I would not think that I am that interesting.

P.Tsunami

Feb 21, 2010
Stall said:
I major in Statistics (and I actually like it, which confuses people), listen to classical and folk music (and not much else), and have a sense of sarcasm so dry that you can only tell if I'm being serious or not if you've known me for a while.
You sound absolutely fascinating. Why is it that the people that interest me most here all go "oh, I'm so boring"? I don't get it.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Well, I can make people laugh, that's a start. If one of my good (Not bestest) friends says that I'm interesting, I guess I am. Edit: to prove that I am a human, I had to describe YouTube. let's just say...

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I'm okay guy, I guess, and I'm pretty humble. I sometimes have bursts of insanity to spice up my life.
"But when I do drink beer, I prefer Dos Equis"

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
krazykidd said:
Straighfoward question : Do you think you are an interesting person and what do you think makes you interesting ? Now what is interesting or what makes an interesting person i'll leave for open interpretation , but what do you think about yourself?

I for what KNOW i'm an extremely boring person, I spend most of my time alone , and hate going out, i do work with the public ( gracery store yay ! ) but hate interacting with people. i spend most of my days in front of the tv, xbox or computer.I have no real hobbies other than gaming ( solo games only, can't stand multiplayer .I can't have a conversation with anybody unless they are talking to me about videogames . Basically I'm a no life loser at its finest lol.

Your turn
I'm boring.I'll admit, I love science, love it. I love school, science, chinese, history. i love it. Yet I hate sports, art, and music. Thats what makes me boring, I'm in learning mode, i can't stop it. I want to make a tree that glows in the dark to light the streets, I want to increase the amount of energy that fills basal needs to make people loose weight BY EXISTING, I want to decrease the energy, and engineer shock organs in humans to make people administer energy. Dude, i'm a nerd. i love it all. Why do I "need" to take an english course? to be more well rounded? Nonsence, what does that accomplish? does it make me somehow better to know sentence diagraming? To have read "hamlet"? Seriously, what the F@@@ does this sh!t do?
Eh, Idk. I'm probably boring, but so? I like science, and I want to change the world, and I want to make humans have awesome genetic factors. So?

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Not at first. I'm really quiet when i meet you, but as my friends can tell you, I am one of the loudest people in our group. I like to think of myself as interesting. My friends say I'm funny most of the time and I can usually carry on a conversation for as long as I want. So, yeah, I'll say I'm interesting.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
I'm not really sure. I don't have any actual talents, I'm not too intelligent, and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I've been writing but I doubt I'm truly good at it. Not to mention that a lot of people tend to ignore my voice and I'm not really taken seriously. My friends tend to care but that's only because I can form basic conversations and they tend to help me branch on from that. There was a picture I wanted to post but I can't find it. I'll just leave this here.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Me, interesting?

Well I am a pretty easy guy to understand. Just leave me alone, be quiet and don't talk to me about how to get a girl. Me just saying(typing?) that reminds me that the only thing people in my school find interesting about me is that I'm 16 and a virgin. Also, I'll be going to college when I'm 17. I do think that I can be more interesting to people if I could drop my anti-social attitude and loose my cursing ways, but cussing is too damn fucking fun. So, yes and no to certain extents. I can start conversations randomly out of boredom and people join, however, girls still think that I am a bit weird though.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Alssadar said:
I'm okay guy, I guess, and I'm pretty humble. I sometimes have bursts of insanity to spice up my life.
"But when I do drink beer, I prefer Dos Equis"
Tres Equis. Mas Equis, Mas FUN!

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
Stall said:
Nope. I'm pretty damn boring. I major in Statistics (and I actually like it, which confuses people), listen to classical and folk music (and not much else), and have a sense of sarcasm so dry that you can only tell if I'm being serious or not if you've known me for a while. I'm basically totally removed from pop culture, which gives me little to talk about as I am hard to relate to.
you sound amazing, care to help me with my mere trig?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Heh. No, not really. Much too quiet for that.

I suppose I can be, uh... moderately interesting when there's something to talk about.

Oh yeah, and I have a completely deadpan sense of humour. People often think I'm being serious. It's gotten me in trouble a few times.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Nope. I'm so dull and uninteresting I can't think of anything else to say other than the filler currently making up this sentence in order to avoid a low content ***** slap. I think my range of interests and media consumption are interesting, but that's nothing related to my actual personality, which is boring.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
I don't think I am, I know I am.... there's many reasons like my own insanity but I'll save that story for a other day...