Feb 17, 2010
no, still cant do it...

AGAIN WITH THE NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
steeple said:
Nannernade said:
steeple said:
why do I get the feeling the avatar (not person itself) is an artistic ****?
Now why do you have to be so rude? =\

Also are you implying all people who wear berets are artistic? Because that's profiling my good sir.
Im sorry if you got offended, but its just a steriotype I have about people wearing berets and sunglasses (indoors obviously), with a goatie-type-mustache and looking slightly upwards....
for some reason, your avatar fills this description perfectly (again, no offence)
No worries man, the guy after my post made the same mistake so I guess it tells me I should change my avatar since they don't see what it is supposed to be... >.> guess I'll go with an anime character or something...

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
dark-amon said:
What a snack!
you wanna eat my rifle? or were you, like me and the 4 other people above me, trying to get the damn hamburger avatar?

nope, no date for him... no offence, but i don't go with the male artistics... Female artistics, yes, but not hte male ones.

Garaw

Sep 22, 2009
When I date creatures of nightmare, I always let them order the lobster. If they want.

EDIT: Damn, this thread moves quickly.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
Aww, don't be like that, Nannernade. I like your avatar. I think its cute.

In fact...you wanna come over to my place, we'll do some "looking slightly upwards" if you know what I mean.

Edit: ERRRRRG with the POST and the NINJA'D and it all hot and it hurts and stuff...

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Malyc said:
and even when im feeling extremely bad about the post i just made, i get ninja'd

THE NINJAS MUST BE EVERYWHERE!!!
We must have stumbled into a ninja hive. They're everywhere...

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
Irony said:
Malyc said:
and even when im feeling extremely bad about the post i just made, i get ninja'd

you have no idea... I tried getting you about 5 times, and every time, i got ninjad. Probably for the best, actually, because it means that i wont be able to say the dirty line that i was thinking of, which would have made me hate myself for the rest of the day.

HEY!!! wanna box a kangaroo?

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
G'day Spoon! How'd you like to go down under?

Edit: You know what? Forget it. I didn't even want to go into the ninja hive in the first place.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Sorry, I'm hetero/gay (whichever one involves no date)
*ninja-proof!*

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
Oh come on, ninja hive isnt all that bad... and if you can time it right, it leads to some amusing posts if you follow the rules of the game...

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
Aright, but if i miss my chance to get this guy, ima be mad...

HOLY SHIT!!! I DIDNT GET NINJA'D!!!

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Malyc said:
Irony said:
Malyc said:

you have no idea... I tried getting you about 5 times, and every time, i got ninjad. Probably for the best, actually, because it means that i wont be able to say the dirty line that i was thinking of, which would have made me hate myself for the rest of the day.

HEY!!! wanna box a kangaroo?
Yeah, I've been ninja'd every time I posted. They'll probably be several new posts posted while I'm writing this thing.

Now to see if anyone can get me without being ninja'd...