Do You Wanna Date the Above Avatar?

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Irony said:
Ah, those in the thread can rest easy knowing that the ninjas have been defeated.

So Malyc, want to go get a drink or something?
I dont see why not, and oddly enough, i have just succesfully ninjad myself.
Must mean the ninjas are back... godamit

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Malyc said:
Irony said:
I figured that at first, since there were so many of them according to the Law of the Conservation of Ninjutsu [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ConservationOfNinjutsu] they would be easy to get rid of. They must be thinning out since they're getting better.
I truly hate getting directed to tv tropes... That site has wasted so much of my time its not even funny.
Well if its any consolidation, it looks like the ninjas are back. I'll buy drinks after all this is done.

And I think we may have jumped the tracks there abit...

Ymbirtt

May 3, 2009
FairlyFrightenedFeline said:
I would date you because you could remove certain 'unwanted' aquaintances.
Wanna go zero your rifle with me?
My boomstick's bigger.

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
Sure... I'll need you to bring ammo though... the ninjas have forced me to use it all up D=

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Fairly frightened, you seem like a better match for malyc.

I probably just ninja'd him..

Edit: Holy ninjas, batman!

Well, strike and revers the names and it could still be usable.

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
mew4ever23 said:
Fairly frightened, you seem like a better match for malyc.

I probably just ninja'd him..
Nope, i ninja'd you... but got ninjad by the 3 above me
THE HIVE IS RETURNING!!!

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
Irony said:
Malyc said:
Irony said:
I figured that at first, since there were so many of them according to the Law of the Conservation of Ninjutsu [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ConservationOfNinjutsu] they would be easy to get rid of. They must be thinning out since they're getting better.
I truly hate getting directed to tv tropes... That site has wasted so much of my time its not even funny.
Well if its any consolidation, it looks like the ninjas are back. I'll buy drinks after all this is done.

And I think we may have jumped the tracks there abit...
If it makes any difference, im starting to have a hard time keeping track of all the conversations goin on in here... Probably cause the ninjas have me slightly confused.

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
Irony said:
Or they've always been here. They are ninjas after all...
True... I have often wondered how a fight would end between a fully trained ninja and a fully trained sniper... They are both experts in concealment and distraction, and you will likely not see either one until it is FAR too late to do anything about it.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Hmm. Looks kinda cool, but a sniper who won't even look at me ain't really date material...

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
Terribly sorry, and i think you'd be more likely to kill me anyway... Aliens aren't really people creatures, especially after being left out in the rain.

dark-amon

Aug 22, 2009
Malyc said:
dark-amon said:
What a snack!
you wanna eat my rifle? or were you, like me and the 4 other people above me, trying to get the damn hamburger avatar?

nope, no date for him... no offence, but i don't go with the male artistics... Female artistics, yes, but not hte male ones.
burger avatar. Problem with this thread is NINJAS!

Malyc

Feb 17, 2010
dark-amon said:
Malyc said:
dark-amon said:
What a snack!
you wanna eat my rifle? or were you, like me and the 4 other people above me, trying to get the damn hamburger avatar?

nope, no date for him... no offence, but i don't go with the male artistics... Female artistics, yes, but not hte male ones.
burger avatar. Problem with this thread is NINJAS!
As Irony and I have been discussing. and we think they are returning...