Doctor Who Ratings Rise in the US, Fall in the UK

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
JJMUG said:
Verlander said:
Fangobra said:
Verlander said:
You guys even made up your own sports, because you didn't want to play with the rest of the world :p
Would we really want to play with them though? REALLY really?
Urgh, Europeans don't wash XD

At least you play nice with Canada. Shame it's Ice Hockey...

Also... do you guys seriously play lacrosse? I saw it on American Pie, and I've always wanted to ask.
Yes we play lacrosse in fact one of the best National Lacrosse League teams in here in Buffalo and is one of the only teams out of your four to have a championship.
My teams? I live in Europe...

Good to hear that you have a good lacrosse team though! I now know a fact about Buffalo...

JJMUG

Jan 23, 2010
Verlander said:
JJMUG said:
Verlander said:
Fangobra said:
Verlander said:
You guys even made up your own sports, because you didn't want to play with the rest of the world :p
Would we really want to play with them though? REALLY really?
Urgh, Europeans don't wash XD

At least you play nice with Canada. Shame it's Ice Hockey...

Also... do you guys seriously play lacrosse? I saw it on American Pie, and I've always wanted to ask.
Yes we play lacrosse in fact one of the best National Lacrosse League teams in here in Buffalo and is one of the only teams out of your four to have a championship.
My teams? I live in Europe...

Good to hear that you have a good lacrosse team though! I now know a fact about Buffalo...
i meant to put out of our four, not your four oops. There are all sorts of fun fact about Buffalo i can give out. Like the Buffalo is home to the only American football team to ever go to four superbowls in a row. An amazing feat capped off by losing every single one of those......i'm sad now.