Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock Review

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
008Zulu said:
mcnally86 said:
Something has to be enjoyable?
Well yeah it has to be enjoyable. Otherwise, whats the point in watching it?
Sorry I type that late at night. I ment to say, "it has to be have those things to be enjoyable?"

I don't think every new episode of a show has to introduce a new character or rule.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
mcnally86 said:
I don't think every new episode of a show has to introduce a new character or rule.
Since the new series isn't following the serialized format of the eps of old (half a dozen or so eps tied to make an overall story) and moved to the single ep story with an overall branching story for that particular series (not a fan of this as the "overall" story has very little attention paid to it, 3 or 4 out of 12 eps).

Love & Monsters doesn't feel as if its contributing to the overall theme established for Series 2, a lot of eps really don't add to their respective series, but the difference between those is that L & M doesn't feel like a Doctor Who episode.

May 5, 2010
I don't know why everyone hates "Black Spot" so much. It wasn't a GOOD episode or anything, but I have seen much, MUCH worse.

Anyway, yeah...That's pretty much exactly what I expected. Not much more to say about it.

May 5, 2010
Kurt Cristal said:
"Curse if the Black Spot" wasn't so bad. Anyone remember "Love and Monsters"? That sound is you cringing from me reminding you that that episode exists.
I feel like I have to quote you just to demonstrate the power of that episode. It's like that part in Lord of the Rings when Gandalf says something in the Black Speech of Mordor and the sun goes dark. "Love and Monsters" is probably Black Speech for "Horribleness".