Does any of these 2 movies on Amazon Prime available in your region?

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
I have been meaning to watch 2 certain special movies on Amazon Prime Video but they are not available in my region.

The Godfather Epic (7 hour cut of the movie that combines both Part 1 and Part 2 as one whole movie with a lot of deleted footage restored)

And Once Upon A Time In America: Extended Edition, also not available for me to watch:

I live in PR and its not here at the moment for me. Is it available to anyone else? To someone living in the USA proper or the UK, EU, Russia, and Australia or Latin America?

EDIT: Links are not showing up in my OP for some reason

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Not available for me either. Maybe just Belgium, but could be entire EU.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
What's the point of a trading block if you cant make wild sweeping states of fact based on one state experience?
In my experience, yes, if a piece of media is not available in one EU country, particularly the core ones, then it won't be available in some, most or all of the others either. Tho the UK was often an exception.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
In my experience, yes, if a piece of media is not available in one EU country, particularly the core ones, then it won't be available in some, most or all of the others either. Tho the UK was often an exception.
Those guys are just crazy

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Is the 3 hour 49 minute version of Once Upon a Time in America the extended cut? That shows up.