Does anyone have questions regarding Comic Con?

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Edit:I decided to change the topic title to something that might get people to actually...ask questions! =P

I was there Saturday, and it was freakin' awesome. I never go to these things, but am I glad I went to this one. It was such a great time. Really awesome environment and everything. Many great cosplayers to boot. I got a chance to play GTA:Chinatown Wars, Damnation, and Overlord II. I watched a bit of Sonic & The Black Knight or whatever its called, some Red Faction:Guerilla, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and a few others.

I also met the fella's from Penny Arcade, sadly they were out of the RSPD Fight Posters =( They were pretty cool guys. I saw some legends as well, most of the creators of the greats, including Superman and The X-Men. It was just overwhelming standing amongst them, but it was such a great time!

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Well, today was the last day, and I spotted some of the Escapist crew, even took a picture of them (which I will post later). I didn't chat with them though, or thank them for giving me one of the winning tickets for the contest, but thanks guys! I played Mad World, The Conduit, and House of the Dead Overkill today.

If you guys have any questions about it, I'll post up my thoughts about it later tonight.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
No questions eh? Oh well, I was just looking to give you guys a heads up on some stuff. Thanks again Escapist! If it wasn't for you guys, I never would've even bothered with Comic Con!

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Well this was some of the guys that were running around from the Escapist on the showfloor today(Sunday, last day of Comic-Con). I didn't want to interrupt and say HEY THANKS FOR PICKING ME FOR ONE OF THE FIFTEEN WINNERS! LOLZ!, so...I just didn't say anything at all =X At least they didnt complain about flash photography like Blair Butler's camera crew did...

I'd also like to add...damn guys, how many people did you need in your crew?! There were like, 6 of you! This was by the whole Sega section as well, in case you didn't notice. Mad World, House of the Dead:Overkill, and The Conduit were all on show.

Theres Blair, interviewing someone.

Lebeau's Bounty

Dec 30, 2008
Dude, Mr. Pandah, wish you woulda said hi!

That way I could know who to blame this blindness on. My right retina is singed from your flash, you should see it, melted right through the center. But I just put one of those Nick Fury eyes patches Marvel was handing out over it, and I'm fine as the day I was born.

You have a good time at Con? My favorite thing was the 15 minute preview of the Wolverine game.

Brian

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I've never been to a con before, but I understand that singers/bands often go there to perform. So, were there any performers worth mentioning?

xxDarlenexx

Dec 24, 2008
Lebeau said:
Dude, Mr. Pandah, wish you woulda said hi!

Totally! And I'm sure Brian would've tried to find someway to mask his melting eye. That's what makes him a pro.

But seriously though, hope you had fun! And thanks for not walking through the shot or flashing gang signs while we were trying to film! Oh the joys of on-location shooting! ;-)

-The Chick in Black of the 6 person team