Dominion sues Rudy Giuliani for defamation

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Great, so we're on the same page that you have no idea what you're talking about, and that your post was completely irrelevant.
No, just that you keep floundering with the English language, consistency and with having a point. As I have proven time and again.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
No, just that you keep floundering with the English language, consistency and with having a point. As I have proven time and again.
So do you have any actual arguments or counter-arguments to present?

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
So do you have any actual arguments or counter-arguments to present?
To what, exactly? You've steadfastly refused to actually take any position yourself. Why would we make an argument to you over the concerns of someone else?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
To what, exactly? You've steadfastly refused to actually take any position yourself. Why would we make an argument to you over the concerns of someone else?
Since you all have been arguing with me for the last 5 pages, I assumed you would have already answered that question.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
It is not petty to refuse to have words put in your mouth, or to correct one's false accusations. If you argument hinges on changing the words that I say, then your argument must not be very strong.
You're avoiding the substance of the arguments which are valid to make trivial complaints about precise representation of what you said. It's a deflection.

Reactions: Avnger

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You're avoiding the substance of the arguments which are valid to make trivial complaints about precise representation of what you said. It's a deflection.
No, don't you see, you're just not arguing to his satisfaction.

Reactions: Agema