Donald and Melania Trump Test Positive for Covid

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells

Well, this will be interesting. Given his health I wonder whether he'll make it. That said he has probably the best possible medical care, even if he does seem the type to ignore it. Bets on whether he takes hydroxychloroquine?

Update:

Trump to stay in Walter Reed medical center

Last edited:

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Wow, 2020 is fucking trucking along huh? As much as I hate the bastard, I hope he and his wife pull through.

However, who wants to place bets now that he blames this on Biden and the deep state as a way to assassinate him?

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Wow, 2020 is fucking trucking along huh? As much as I hate the bastard, I hope he and his wife pull through.

However, who wants to place bets now that he blames this on Biden and the deep state as a way to assassinate him?
I mean, he probably brushes it off, even if it's severe he'll hide the severity. If he didn't he'd have to admit he was wrong about how big an issue it was. And no way he's turning it into a blame Biden thing.

Can't say I want him to pull through though. I'm of the opinion not to wish well for those who wouldn't wish you well.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
So, what are the chances he's lying about this and using it as a way to fish for sympathy and excuse himself from the next debate?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Waits for the inevitable new Biden has tested positive now
Biden actually follows the safety guidelines.

I'm honestly shocked Trump took this long to get it. It's almost enough to make me believe even God is sick of his shit, but I'd have to believe in God for that.

Don't worry, it'll just disappear like a miracle!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
They're rich, they'll probably receive excellent medical attention, it's unlikely they'll die form this.

Really not all that different from a friend of mine who was in very poor health condition, obesity + diabetes but still made because partly because both of his parents are doctors and it was detected early on, so he was able to pull through, ironically very different from a friend of mine who got sick and died on March since he didn't even know he had Coronavirus until it was too late, or my direct boss that just died yesterday from it, with a similar scenario.

But regardless I still hope he dies, no grace from me, he's a cancer upon this Earth and the man has been responsible for the deaths of many through both his actions as a businessman and especially his actions as a politician, so fuck him, no need to pretend to be graceful he's a mass murdering scum he deserves no pity at all.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
They're rich, they'll probably receive excellent medical attention, it's unlikely they'll die form this.

Really not all that different from a friend of mine who was in very poor health condition, obesity + diabetes but still made because partly because both of his parents are doctors and it was detected early on, so he was able to pull through, ironically very different from a friend of mine who got sick and died on March since he didn't even know he had Coronavirus until it was too late, or my direct boss that just died yesterday from it, with a similar scenario.

But regardless I still hope he dies, no grace from me, he's a cancer upon this Earth and the man has been responsible for the deaths of many through both his actions as a businessman and especially his actions as a politician, so fuck him, no need to pretend to be graceful he's a mass murdering scum he deserves no pity at all.
Yeah, he's gonna get the best sort of medical treatment, so if he pulls through I won't be surprised, just disappointed. That said, sometimes there's not much that can be done so not counting it out entirely. IIRC Boris Johnson had some ups and downs when he had it. Former Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain died of Covid, would suspect he had some decent treatment? But not sure when they caught that he had it. Trump got tested after someone close came out positive, so this may very well be early stages so probably best possible prognosis

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Biden actually follows the safety guidelines.

I'm honestly shocked Trump took this long to get it. It's almost enough to make me believe even God is sick of his shit, but I'd have to believe in God for that.

Don't worry, it'll just disappear like a miracle!
I mean Biden was in the same areas as Trump for 2 hours during the debate. Melania did come across the stage somewhat close to Biden.

All it would take would be one handler crossing over or one person and it could have been carried over.

If Biden announces he has it and there's no obvious cross over found then it will be an interesting case for virologists to look into about potential aerosolization

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
For my comment, I shall be paraphrasing the greatest TV doctor ever, Doctor Perry Cox. Ahem...

...As a doctor I don't find myself routing for the illness very often, but in this case I find myself going "Go Covid 19, go go go".

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I hope even he as a human being gets better.

But more to the point, I swear if we have to face Mike Pence as a president against Joe Biden. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

His wife will get better, but he is a 74-year-old man who is likely obese. Not a good recipe. At best he will be on a ventilator.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
I hope even he as a human being gets better.

But more to the point, I swear if we have to face Mike Pence as a president against Joe Biden. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

His wife will get better, but he is a 74-year-old man who is likely obese. Not a good recipe. At best he will be on a ventilator.
Honestly, if he dies I have no idea what the effect would be on the election. Like we've not had anything like that happen any time recently. Like does his campaign (no doubt inherited by the VP pick) lose momentum? Does it stay the same? Can't imagine it gains.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Everyone wishing him to die........ you really want fundamentalist Christian president Pence instead?
I mean...would that really change anything at this point? He would still be trying to ram through his fundamentalist Christian SC Justice nominee.

Reactions: MrCalavera

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Honestly, if he dies I have no idea what the effect would be on the election. Like we've not had anything like that happen any time recently. Like does his campaign (no doubt inherited by the VP pick) lose momentum? Does it stay the same? Can't imagine it gains.
Well clearly it just goes to the best and most qualified politician.

Reactions: gorfias

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Yea we were already discussing this on the Pandemic thread like over an hour ago..
I had expressed my concerns here already:

This will likely turn out worse for people rather than better.