Don't Get Arrested With This Awesome Assassin's Creed Blade

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Don't Get Arrested With This Awesome Assassin's Creed Blade

If you want to be an assassin but you're not sure where to begin, this Youtube video explaining how to build your very own Assassin's Creed [http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Playstation-3/dp/B000P46NMA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287092676&sr=8-1] hidden wrist blade with parts you can pick up at your local Home Depot might be just what you're looking for.

Let me begin by saying that I'm not in any way recommending that you try this project and if you do, and you manage to put it all together without slicing your fingers off or poking an eye out, for God's sake don't go outside with it. You will get arrested, and there's a pretty good chance you'll get preemptively punched out by some do-gooder citizen who decides to take you down before you can kill someone, too.

That said, this home-made hidden dagger is one seriously cool piece of work. What makes it so impressive is that despite the simplicity of the design, the blade both auto-locks and auto-retracts: You don't need to hold it in place once it's popped and it'll instantly snap back when the job is done. Yet the whole thing is built out of just a small spring, a paperclip, some string and a 14-inch drawer slide cut to size with a Dremel.

It's simple to make, easy to conceal and, let us not forget, dangerous and against the law in just about every corner of the civilized world. Even the builder, who goes by the name of TheBserk [http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBserk], acknowledged that this weapon is illegal anywhere outside of his house. That said, Halloween is coming and this is one mighty cool assassin accessory - but rather than that finely-honed seven-inch blade, you might want to think about using a comb instead.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Oh my sweet Jesus, if this is as simple as he makes it seem, I am so making this; awesome thing, in fact the only awesome thing, about working at home depot

Omega V

Apr 21, 2010
wow, so badass, I must have one! It would come in very handy in many situations...

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
Jesus Christ, only thing thats missing from the vid is "are you talking to me?"

But seriously I hate this kind of thing. As cool as it is some kid is going to cut his finger off or stab a cat or something and the news services will go fucking spare.

TheOneandOnly

Jun 7, 2010
Still prefer my concealed flamethrower. *Shifty eyes*

Also, it's just a double action switchblade, pretty simple piece of engineering.

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
Ok, well thats the second most awesome thing I've seen all week, coming closely behind how to make your own vaporiser.

I have to make me one of those, if not just so I can stand in my room, glove on, hood up and live out my assassin fantasies.... If only I was ingenuitus enough :/

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
It looks really good from the video and it's a shame this kind of weapon is frowned upon by law. This would go great with any Glaswegian accent!
Please don't stab me...

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
That said, Halloween is coming and this is one mighty cool assassin accessory - but rather than that finely-honed seven-inch blade, you might want to think about using a comb instead.
A surprisingly awesome idea.

...actually, would it be illegal to make both a hidden fork and a hidden (butter) knife?

Always prepared for surprise meals!

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I must admit, it's pretty cool.

I just hope no one gets any cute ideas and tries to make one to start a career in assassination, which from what I gather is an underworld sort of profession.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
That said, Halloween is coming and this is one mighty cool assassin accessory - but rather than that finely-honed seven-inch blade, you might want to think about using a comb instead.
Hairdresser's Creed?

That is a game I want to play, actually. Sneak up behind people and mess up their hair. Think of how embarrassing it would be!