Don't Starve Together Crashes Onto PlayStation 4 Next Month

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Don't Starve Together Crashes Onto PlayStation 4 Next Month

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1345/1345678.jpgThe roguelike action-adventure mulitplayer game Don't Starve Together is headed to PS4 in September.

If you picked up Klei Entertainment's Don't Starve on PSN, or when it was free on PlayStation Plus, you know the struggle of keeping Wilson alive. Next month, you'll be able to share that struggle with up to six friends when Don't Starve Together hits PS4.

Alongside this release, you'll be able to grab the new Don't Starve Mega Pack, which gets you both games and some extras. It includes:

Don't Starve Together: Console Edition
Don't Starve: Console Edition
Don't Starve: Shipwrecked
Don't Starve: Reign of Giants
Don't Starve: Console Edition: Shipwrecked Theme
Don't Starve: Console Edition: Autumn Theme

The Mega Pack will run $26.99, but if you already own Don't Starve, you can pick up the rest of the pack for just $10.79.

Don't Starve Together brings local split-screen co-op (for two players), online split-screen co-op, and online multiplayer with up to six players. If you pick up the Mega Pack, you'll get both DLCs for the base game as well.

Don't Starve Together and the Don't Starve Mega Pack will be available on PS4 on September 13.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
I have all the don't starves available that I know of currently. Didn't know there were more planned, especially with multiplayer! The one question I need to know and want so very badly is; considering you have sanity and hunger, and it's survival with a group of desperate strangers...will we get the chance to turn to cannibalism if times get too rough? As we fall deeper and deeper into paranoid hysteria after eating li'l Lucy who was so near death anyway, can't you see? We had no choice but to put her out of her misery to sustain ourselves, it was the best we could do for her! *Quietly sobs*

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
Oh cool, I'll finally get to check it ou-

>september 13th

B-b-but... Pac Man CE 2 drops that day too. ;-;