Doomsday Arcade: Episode 16

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
RTR said:
Loved the stab at the delay of Duke Nukem, although I was looking forward to who did they get to play him
Bruce Campbell was flown in, but they deleted the scenes because his chin blocked most of the shots.

Cheap joke, I know, but he wrote a book called If Chins Could Kill, he doesn't mind.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Wasn't the best overall episode, but definitely the best ending to an episode yet! That was fucking hilarious! XD

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
"How long is he going to be delayed!?"
"Indefinitely."
"Fu-"

That was great. I love the small references in this game.

Also, I feel like toad is going to assassinate Mario or help Michael in some way to get back at the mario crew.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I could see that end punch line coming from a mile away and it still kicked ass.

RAMBO22

Jul 7, 2009
Nice ep! The jokes about Toad being useless and Duke Nukem being delayed were spot on. Keep up the good work. P.S. Toad really is useless.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Duke is ALWAYS late...
if you WANT an assasin, you should GET an assasin (VERY obvious AC reference)

benylor

May 30, 2009
I figured out the Duke joke after the second "He's been delayed", when it was confirmed at the end I burst out laughing.

What can I say? This series is subversively brilliant, and I try to spread it to everyone I know. Keep up the good work, chaps. You have a real talent for this, and that I envy.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
"It is unlikely you are artillery."

I'm so going to use that IRL now.

EDIT: I've just realized this was my 666th post, so...
ALL HAIL LUCIFER!