Doomsday Arcade: Episode 18

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I wish it was the same kind of RPG land Shanks was thinking about.
Another really funny episode guys. I just wish we could've seen Toad snap out.

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
Any one notice at 2:58 Mario is talking to someone on the TV? He says "Yes sir" then it shuts off when Luigi comes in. From the looks of it it looks like GMan, could he be behind all this?

bickster

Jan 16, 2009
Good ep, but I think a little more bulk was needed in this one. It just didn't leave my mouth watering for more like the last one. I think that means your winding down and getting into the final stretch or something.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Joke about time stopping was the best one yet xD. I actually got surprised (and kinda scared xP).

The rest of the episode was... weird. Is toad that weird voice? :p Or whatever I don't want to know xP.

Angie.

Aug 9, 2009
I think it would be hilariously brilliant if Toad was the leader of the resistance. xD

A bit short, but still a good episode. Good job guys~ <3

Silva

Apr 13, 2009
The time freezing was fantastic. Such a perfect emulation, but somehow I picked it up... and I did laugh.

rofl jet

Aug 23, 2009
I'm thinking the lesser game characters are gonna rise against the main ones, ie: toad and the goombas vs mario, the ghosts vs pacman, space invaders vs that tank. So it will be like the games are happening again, like it's their destiny

rofl jet

Aug 23, 2009
You know the problem with a progessing story is that it has to end, and if you have too much progression then you have to stretch it out

rofl jet

Aug 23, 2009
Possible ideas to consider for later episodes, need for speed race, starfox dogfight, mortal combat fight, call of duty shootout, splinter cell base infiltration

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Toad is seriously going to kill Mario and Luigi.

Oh and the video buffering/stop time thing, seriously got me on that one. Brilliant!

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
Ankle sprain made me laugh so hard I nearly choked on my crisps.

I have no idea what Okami is, I just assumed you never pet a burning dog ;)

I saw the stop time thing comming, still worth mentioning you're an editing master though since for a split second I ever second guessed myself.

I think toad will get revenge on Mario the only way he knows how... by telling him his princess is in another castle.

Sephiwind

Darth Conservative
Aug 12, 2009
Ohh jeez they are heading to RPG land next. I can't wait for the turn based battle scene.

The Bob Hoskins bit was great as was the Nickle and time stop joke.

It could have been a bit longer espicaly when you take opening and closeing credits into account.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
johnman said:
"What about that squadron of Jedi you sent to Bob Hosknins house?"
"I WANT THAT FUCKER DEAD!"
Yeah, that bit made me laugh alot. That someone that "Mairo" wants dead?