Doomsday Arcade: Episode 20

Kuhkren

Apr 22, 2009
I think they didn't die because friendly fire was off. Toad is probably aligned with them, but doesn't realize it yet. Just an idea.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
I suppose Toads can't kill maybe? Or perhaps health regenaration? God Mode? Hacks? Alex Mercers jacket?

Aug 9, 2009
Hehehe, this episode is right up my alley.

"Poahahahaha"

and

"so......"
"yea....."

plus

*camera moving back, color correction goes away*
"so wait, how the fuck are we still alive?"

Pyromanaical

Sep 12, 2009
kozmo said:
What the hell was that!? the entire episode was weird. One of the weirdest things was the fact that they showed as in the episode that Toad is an extremely well trained soldier but yet from some reason, everyone think he is horrible. If it wasn't for the Michaels invincibility they would have died so many times and yet he is considered by everyone to be horribly untrained.

Seriously, did you see how fast he responded when he heard shanks? Did you see how fast he pooled out his gun and got direct hits to Shanks face even through his other hand was holding Lund and that his pistol was probably in his pocket or something? I have many other points about Toad, but the biggest point is-Toad isn't a wimp. He seems to be a war veteran but yet, from some reason he is considered a wimp.

That doesn't make sense.

and about the invincibility- I vote for god mode

edit: how did shanks look at his forehead, that's impossible, why did the new guys that were killed start screaming in horror after they were shot rather than screaming of pain? And of course there is to ask why did they scream the same before, during and after they were shot without the shot actually making a difference in the tone of the scream?

Why did toad carry so many weapons if in the last episode he was just leaving Mario that doesn't respect him, rather than just carry a pistol?

In short- logic has left the building
Not as weird as the dice lord-on a scale of 1 to 10 the dice lord is 100

Ellivader

Sep 20, 2009
Toad's level isn't high enough? Idk, I'd say the Godmode is the best bet, though. :) Awesome episode~

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
I vote for 3 things

god mode from ep 2.

alex Mercer is helpin' out.

Toad's small Weapons skill is to low, and heavy weapons are also too low to inflict dammage.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Carne said:
Alex Mercer probably has something to do with this.
I'm thinking something along these lines right now. In Prototype there is a similer sceen, well there was a moment where a guy shot me to no effect and then I punched him into a wall, thats basicly the same thing right?

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
they have over life from the medic's gun healing them or this could be a dice lord thing again.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
kozmo said:
What the hell was that!? the entire episode was weird. One of the weirdest things was the fact that they showed as in the episode that Toad is an extremely well trained soldier but yet from some reason, everyone think he is horrible. If it wasn't for the Michaels invincibility they would have died so many times and yet he is considered by everyone to be horribly untrained.

Seriously, did you see how fast he responded when he heard shanks? Did you see how fast he pooled out his gun and got direct hits to Shanks face even through his other hand was holding Lund and that his pistol was probably in his pocket or something? I have many other points about Toad, but the biggest point is-Toad isn't a wimp. He seems to be a war veteran but yet, from some reason he is considered a wimp.

That doesn't make sense.

and about the invincibility- I vote for god mode

edit: how did shanks look at his forehead, that's impossible, why did the new guys that were killed start screaming in horror after they were shot rather than screaming of pain? And of course there is to ask why did they scream the same before, during and after they were shot without the shot actually making a difference in the tone of the scream?

Why did toad carry so many weapons if in the last episode he was just leaving Mario that doesn't respect him, rather than just carry a pistol?

In short- logic has left the building
They didn't die, because Toad is useless.

It doesn't matter how well trained he is. He's useless!

Also, I love that last line!

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
They never did turn God Mode off after episode 2...
Father Time said:
Well apparently they've been invincible since at least the cooking mama episode.
Damn, It all makes sense now!

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
The first thing I thought was that they still had God Mode on, so I'd go with that. Unless it is some other weirdness going on like server lag.

Feb 13, 2008
No, No, No, No, That's not what happened.

Actually Lund and Shanks explained what happened last episode, I can see no other reason, apart from perhaps that neither of them is wearing hairclips...

Yes, noclip was engaged, so the bullets pass straight through.

Obviously.

Can I have my pills now?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Maybe there was another reason that Nefarious didn't kill them? This is the 3rd time they've survived something that should have killed them.