Doomsday Arcade: Episode 20

"I am ze Übermensch"
Nov 6, 2007
nice ep....
i wonder how many people got the 'prey reference...
keep it up.
bitchtits needs a bit more training!

Epictank of Wintown

Jan 8, 2009
Da_Vane said:
Titch007uk said:
5) No damage due to friendly fire. This fits nicely assuming they are on the same side for some unknown reason, given that the TF2 abstraction fits, the guns are the same. It's weird that they died from the first shots, but it could just be dramatic lisence.
Except that they didn't die. They only passed out from shock. There are numerous cases where a subject passes out because the brain thinks they should have died. Who wouldn't think they were dead after getting shot in the head?

A similar effect take place with the onset of sleep, where the brain registers the slowdown in body metabolism, thinks the body has died, and responds by sending a jerk through the nervous system to check that the body is still alive.
This. This man right here has it all figured out.

Hyldago

Jul 17, 2009
Are you actually trying to apply logic to a comedy series about video games you found on the web?

SAULFENKY2047

Aug 7, 2008
maybe its just toad....i mean all his real perpis in life is to say

'thank you mario but our prinnise is in another chassle'

and yes i did fuck up most of the spelling of most of the words...so FUCK YOU

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
SAULFENKY2047 said:
Heart of Darkness said:
I think that we are seeing another effect of Michael poison...maybe.

Toad is still worthless.
what was the first effect??? did we see any affects???
*shrug* I dunno. I kinda just attributed Lund getting Mercer's memories to the poison.

I could be wrong, though.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
im going with friendly fire off

maybe because he doesnt want to kill them but wants mario to repsect him...
so he wants but does not want wat he truly wants???

jericu

Oct 22, 2008
I just realized:

The guy who plays Toad is the same guy who played the first zombie ALL THE WAY BACK in episode four. Ha! Bet they thought no one would notice, but I showed them!

Anyways, alright episode I guess but it's nowhere near as good as last weeks. It was basically just a pointless excursion to two bit characters, who die, and then 3 minutes of Toad getting beaten up in a way which seems to imply that the Michaels are complete jerks.

satans_cow

May 3, 2009
LegsyWegsy said:
I was so hoping for Tom to have his own episode, hes awesome, sorry guys, he just beats you ;D

also phwoar...
I know, Shanks and Lund suck, and they are bad friends too.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
That was a disappointment.

The entire episode was just an excuse for you to have that dramatic ending to episode 19. Also, it was really fucking short.

Kinda like episode 8.