Doomsday Arcade: Episode 20

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
ouch111 said:
kozmo said:
What the hell was that!? the entire episode was weird. One of the weirdest things was the fact that they showed as in the episode that Toad is an extremely well trained soldier but yet from some reason, everyone think he is horrible. If it wasn't for the Michaels invincibility they would have died so many times and yet he is considered by everyone to be horribly untrained.

Seriously, did you see how fast he responded when he heard shanks? Did you see how fast he pooled out his gun and got direct hits to Shanks face even through his other hand was holding Lund and that his pistol was probably in his pocket or something? I have many other points about Toad, but the biggest point is-Toad isn't a wimp. He seems to be a war veteran but yet, from some reason he is considered a wimp.

That doesn't make sense.

and about the invincibility- I vote for god mode

edit: how did shanks look at his forehead, that's impossible, why did the new guys that were killed start screaming in horror after they were shot rather than screaming of pain? And of course there is to ask why did they scream the same before, during and after they were shot without the shot actually making a difference in the tone of the scream?

Why did toad carry so many weapons if in the last episode he was just leaving Mario that doesn't respect him, rather than just carry a pistol?

In short- logic has left the buildin
kozmo said:
What the hell was that!? the entire episode was weird. One of the weirdest things was the fact that they showed as in the episode that Toad is an extremely well trained soldier but yet from some reason, everyone think he is horrible. If it wasn't for the Michaels invincibility they would have died so many times and yet he is considered by everyone to be horribly untrained.

Seriously, did you see how fast he responded when he heard shanks? Did you see how fast he pooled out his gun and got direct hits to Shanks face even through his other hand was holding Lund and that his pistol was probably in his pocket or something? I have many other points about Toad, but the biggest point is-Toad isn't a wimp. He seems to be a war veteran but yet, from some reason he is considered a wimp.

That doesn't make sense.

and about the invincibility- I vote for god mode

edit: how did shanks look at his forehead, that's impossible, why did the new guys that were killed start screaming in horror after they were shot rather than screaming of pain? And of course there is to ask why did they scream the same before, during and after they were shot without the shot actually making a difference in the tone of the scream?

Why did toad carry so many weapons if in the last episode he was just leaving Mario that doesn't respect him, rather than just carry a pistol?

In short- logic has left the building
Don't overthink it. It's already not very logical that the virtual world would be invading the real world. I just enjoy every episode separately, loosely following the storyline.
he feels betrayed, offended even...religiously...obsessively =/

DaveHz

Feb 12, 2010
i feel bad for toad, the actor does his job :D we'll definitely see more of that story arch