Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
That was quite late, yet very good. I knew within an instant of the close shot of the paws that laser cat was the true puppet master. Graham and Pauls appearance was inevitable. And yet I can see how yahzee would be a very difficult man to track down. He has a lot on his plate.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
"That's it your fucked!"

That first bit slayed me and seeing Graham and Paul was awesome as well.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
heh, nice awkwardness between the 2 winners, also whats up marios mustache, it looks less...fuller.

overall great episode ^^.

Gbadude3

Aug 29, 2009
After seeing Graham and Paul in this one I totally expected Yahtzee to be the leader of the resistance

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
"That's it your f*cked!!!", seeing the unskippable guys, and lazer cat were the best bits of this whole episode! :D

kid-avenger

Apr 16, 2009
A great episode yet again!

Shanks, your faces will never stop making me laugh!

Keep up the good work!

Heh, IRLIP's now that is hiliarious!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Great cameos on this one. I wouldn't be suprised if Yahtzee popped in sometime in the future. Also, I might've underestimated Paul's abilities. Now, I'm scared shitless of him.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
So I was kinda right about God mode... Great Crossover. It also suprise me that Paul managed to scare me...

EDIT: Gary makes me remember Boris in Goldeneye...

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Apart from my awesome cameo as Laser Cat's sadistic alter ego I really enjoyed some of the camera trickery going on in this episode. The elevator shot in particular was pretty damn well executed. Graham and Paul were funny as shit. Good work as always. :)

-Jon

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
johnman said:
I started wondering if yahtzee would be in this episode as well, you seen to have everyone else.
I would imagine he's in hiding from everyone but the Pyschonauts NPCs and the Painkiller ones. The rest have a score to settle with the man I reckon.

leonhart126

Jul 16, 2009
hilarious episode, loved the keyboard cat reference the most you just dont get better than keyboard cat :eek: