Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
Da ta ta da datatadata... we just got played off by Keyboard Cat!

Interesting episode.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Also...Paul.... OR DR FREEMAN? See, the human resistance has been infitated by Gordon Freeman and Cooking Mama (see the kitchen). EDIT: Note the crowbar in Pauls hands!

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
I think the resistance has been infiltrated with Cooking Mama and Gordan Freeman as Paul. Note how he 1. Looks like him 2. Has a crow bar 3. Didn't talk at all. I think we all see where this could be going...

Jan 23, 2009
Cool episode, the guests were awesome- How'd you guys convince they other zp guys to do stuff for you? A nicely written letter?

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
rokkolpo said:
zenoaugustus said:
I enjoyed seeing Graham and Paul in this episode. I wish there was collaboration between the different shows more often.
that would kill the fun.

when it happens see it as a gift.
It wouldn't kill the fun for me, and webshows aren't gifts. They are entertainment. Do you think Christopher Nolan made "The Dark Knight" as a gift to fans? (Just a random example of something in the entertainment industry, obviously it isn't a webshow.)

I would enjoy a little more collaboration, but you are right, the scarcer it occurs, the funnier and more appreciated it tends to be,

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Doug said:
Also...Paul.... OR DR FREEMAN? See, the human resistance has been infitated by Gordon Freeman and Cooking Mama (see the kitchen). EDIT: Note the crowbar in Pauls hands!
You, sir, may be on to something.

Anyhow, the Lazer/keyboard/kazoo/Cuddles reference was pretty damn amusing. Also, I did enjoy the banter between Graham and yous guys. Very amusing, but I'm left wondering... did all the escapist video contributors just meet at GameX and go "Wanna be in my show?"

Not that that's a bad thing, but I got that feeling during the Yahtzee cameo in ENN.

I think the mod thing was a clever idea.

Anyway, keep up the good work, guys.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Great episode! Special kudos to Graham and Paul for agreeing to appear in it. Since they also did a crossover with Yahtzee, we definitely need to have some kind of pan-Escapist crossover at some point.
Sizzo said:
Also, I didin't know that Paul could kill Collssuses........ or Collossi..... Wahtever.
Paul can kill anything.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Best. Episode. EVER.

Seriously guys, you've gone from strength to strength. But now you managed to fit Lazer Cat (with some sort of schizophrenic Cuddles personality), the guys from Unskippable and valuble exposition. Loved the banter between Graham and Shanks!

Seriously, my favourite episode to date.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Excellent episode, easily the strongest one so far. The fanboy part of me is definitely hoping for Ben Croshaw in the final battle now...

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
OH CRAP!!! I've put it all together!

Yahtzee is the final boss lol

But seriously, that would be epic, he wants the NPCs to kill all of the horrible video game designers which is why they are taking over

(I almost regret posting this, as now it will never happen lol)

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Doug said:
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?
Yes.
OT: Was that a reference to the Splinter Cell trailer, or whatever had that piano cat in it?