Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
The Escapist is really doing some serious series mix-ups these days lol, I love it! keep it comming, good stuff XD

I thought keyboard cat was the head of the resistance for a moment there... oh wells!

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
"Sorry, hanging a what?"

"Boy? How old are you 19?" "18."

"I'll leave you to get blazed and mumble over someone else's videos."

My god, that was fantastic. This show is really starting to push the fourth wall. It worked for Deadpool though, so why not?

Oh, and lazer cat. Nice.
Doug said:
Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?
Yeah, she was wearing glasses so you couldn't see her seriously freaky eyes.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Sizzo said:
GAAH!! PAUL IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!

Awesome episode:D! I sure didn't expect Unskippable or Cuddles in it(loved when Graham picked his phone and said: Oh it's our other show).

Also, I didin't know that Paul could kill Collssuses........ or Collossi..... Wahtever.
He had a crowbar, what COULDN'T he kill?

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
Seeing Graham and Paul in there was great - the rivalry was hilarious. And "Paul had to kill three colossi on the way over here" seriously cracked me up.

Fingers crossed for a Yahtzee cameo in a future episode.

Folsense

Oct 26, 2009
Nice job, great to see Graham and Paul in another crossover, very witty guys (Paul is a scary dude, I nearly shat bricks). The story is really coming together, it's going to be an epic ending, though I'd hate to see that day come.

I noticed that you're really stretching as far as actors go, but the versatility is quite good. Can't wait for the next episode!

KhakiHat

Dec 28, 2008
"The NPCs were created by Man. They rebelled. They evolved. They look and feel human. Some are programmed to think they are human. There are many copies. And they have a plan."

May I be the first to posit that many who are officially related to the Escapist and other gaming media(aside from the Michaels) are secretly NPCs and just not know it? Just look at Susan Arnnet, She looks like Vanessa from P.N.03!

EGADS! what if Yahtzee is the main boss from Polybus or our Gary here is a copy of Valve's Gary!

And where did Bruce come from? Most likely from the Monty Pythons skit, but what if his real name is Saxton?!!?! OMG THIS ASPLODES MA' MIND!

/fun

Oh yeah, Mama has rocking hair. Some one tell her that.

Feb 13, 2008
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Artemis part 2.

And ...Gary? Why, oh why didn't I think of Gary?

Oh and kudos to Apocalypse Lane/ENN cameos.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
At the risk of sounding out of touch, what has Cuddles been in before? I don't recall ever seeing a Cuddles... still, LASER CAT.

Edit: Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Excellent episode, love the cameos

"i'll leave you to get blazed and mumbling over someone else's videos" hehehe :p

The Random One

May 29, 2008
*applauds* The levels of awesomeness in this series remain on the rise, sirs.

Also, I can't believe that only now I noticed in the intro Mario is subtitled as 'President Segali'. Good one.

Stabby McRunfast

Oct 23, 2009
When I saw Lazer Cat's paws first playing the piano I literally screamed "YES!" I was wondering when we'd see him again, and making him the leader of the resistance was a stroke of genius.

And how did they let Cooking Mama get by?

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
The Michael Atkinson bit was brilliant. Same with the Unskippable/ENN crew. The other shows need to make appearances more often.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
oh god! paul is going to kill me!

that bit literally made me fall out of my chair laughing