Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Doug said:
johnman said:
I started wondering if yahtzee would be in this episode as well, you seen to have everyone else.
I would imagine he's in hiding from everyone but the Pyschonauts NPCs and the Painkiller ones. The rest have a score to settle with the man I reckon.
Mostly the JRPG ones, I figure either that or those imp's from his reviews had killed him.

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
ZombieGenesis said:
Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.
You're not alone there, I don't know how it's still going... it's like a bad Adult Swim show or something...

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
Cyrax023 said:
i love this show's ability to poke fun at itself.
Yea, some of their earlier ones weren't great or didn't follow the story.

At least they are willing to admit it, use it as material for these newer episodes, and looks like they are learning from those mistakes and making it better and better.

I hope this series never dies, unlike There Will Be Brawl, which is sadly coming to an end soon

Generator

May 8, 2009
The part with Graham and Paul cracked me up. Crossover episodes are amazing.

I also like how this show has lately been showing a very good balance between humor and story. And Shanks really is a great editor.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
oppp7 said:
Why does everyone hate Michael Atkinson?
He's the one person in a country of 22million (approx) that has the power to stop australian gamers getting an R18 classifaction. meaning we get Crazy weak knock of's for games , most recently L4D2. just because of misguided views and horrible inconsistancy.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
oppp7 said:
Why does everyone hate Michael Atkinson?
That better be used as a joke.

It is because he is currently pushing his own misguided ideals on everyone else. Since he has the power, it has show significant impact. Those ideals are that he is protecting the children of Australia by preventing R18 games from being allowed into the country through the lack of a R18 Rating. Watch some of his interviews on the AU ABC and you will see why.

Also, great episode. Made me crack up at many parts... Espcially the Atkinson part.
'AU Attorney General Michael Atkinson? Thats it! You're Fucked!' Fantastic.

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
Loved the episodes, I couldn't stop laughing when they started arguing at the beginning. Paul was freaking scary as hell, just complete silence, then a death threat...*Note to self: Don't piss of people capable of killing Collosi..Collossus's?*

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Random argument man said:
So I was kinda right about God mode... Great Crossover. It also suprise me that Paul managed to scare me...

EDIT: Gary makes me remember Boris in Goldeneye...
Same on both of those last accounts. All that was left out was a saying of "I am invincible!". Paul didn't really seem that imposing on that GameX interview, so that was surprising. Maybe it was the crowbar.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Wolf Devastator said:
ZombieGenesis said:
Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.
You're not alone there, I don't know how it's still going... it's like a bad Adult Swim show or something...
Yeah. I should have put more Fallout jokes in it. :p

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
This episode is going down as one of my favorites. The Graham and Paul thing was awesome, but to throw in the thing from apocalypse lane was a bit excessive. You should have made yahtzee the leader of the resistance. That would've been cool.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
HT_Black said:
This is the most epic crossover, like...ever.

Kudos...
I eagerly await the day Yahtzee shows up.
...please?
Yahtzee should have been the leader of the resistance. But I think the guy in episode 9 represented him.