Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
johnman said:
I started wondering if yahtzee would be in this episode as well, you seen to have everyone else.
yeah, Yahtzee might actually be able to film with them directly, considering they're both working in Australia
but yup, great stuff
plus the Michael Atkinson bit, great intro

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Jon Etheridge said:
Wolf Devastator said:
ZombieGenesis said:
Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.
You're not alone there, I don't know how it's still going... it's like a bad Adult Swim show or something...
Yeah. I should have put more Fallout jokes in it. :p
It's got to feel awkward to insult a show and then be quoted by the creator. BTW your first few episodes were a little bit weak, but they set the scene for the latest ones which I like a lot. Your show is good. More fallout jokes would be great btw.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
That cat went totally Cuddles on them! Awesome show guys! No matter what Grahan says!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Loving the crossover stuff, really great work guys :) And I finally understand what's going on with Polybius, sort of, definitely looking forward to seeing how it plays out for the Resistance now :D

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
NO!! PAUL!! IM NOT WATCHING ANOTHER SHOW, DON'T KILL ME!!!! NOOOOOZ!

I loved this episode. I mean cross-over AND the return of laser cat (and Cooking Mama?!), Pure awesome! i wonder if Graham and Paul will be fighting with Lund and Shanks in the up coming fighting. Gary was beast.

If Yahtzee crossovers on this *head explodes*

Keep up the good work doods!

crape

Oct 12, 2009
lol again THE sole reason i got into this site was for doomsday! Keep it up! only a few more.. 26 you believe :/ -sigh- you guys are great! all your personalities flowing into this series makes it great! congrats to the whole cast you guys all probably work hard to get a new one every other thursday! oh, and by the way my favorites are Lund, Shanks, and the guy who plays toad! <3 <3.... although going throughout the series in progression shanks lost his braces, those were cute on ya! oh btw congrats Shanks :) you beat the deadline, even though you find yourself in that predicament every time it's probably satisfying to know that you made thousands of people happy with your video being out today.. oh and certainly a relief! keep going, you're almost done! CHEERS MATE!

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
This episode was FAN-freakin-TASTIC. I could rattle off the reasons, but I think everyone else has that covered. >_>

I declare this week a successful Crossover Week! *pounds gavel* See ya same time next year, folks!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Brilliant...

The first scene with the censoring joke...

Brilliant...

Mar 16, 2009
Cameos are always cheesy, and this one seemed forced, but it got some laughs and it's nice to see some healthy competition between the Escapist Film Festival winners.

Talendra

Hail, Ilpalazzo!
Jan 26, 2009
Best episode ever. Just when I thought it couldn't get an better.. the return of lazer cat! So many laughs and so much win, very very good job, you deserve to hit the double digits, grats.

satans_cow

May 3, 2009
Doug said:
Great episode, and I'm glad to see Paul is fully capable of taking on Colossus's as I predicted.

Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?
MY kitchen.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
I love how two of the most popular videos on this site come from Australia. Great job guys. If I ever see one or both of you on the street somewhere around here, expect to sign autographs.

Hooray for political messages! I wonder if Michael Atkinson actually looks at sites about videogames. It would be fantastic if he watched Doomsday Arcade.