Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Crossovers from LoadingReadyRun and Apocalypse Lane?

This show just gets better and better, but I'm missing the theme of doing a diffrent type of game each ep. Not that I'm not enjoying the slight change, its diffrent not bad.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Father Time said:
Andronicus said:
I love how two of the most popular videos on this site come from Australia. Great job guys. If I ever see one or both of you on the street somewhere around here, expect to sign autographs.

Hooray for political messages! I wonder if Michael Atkinson actually looks at sites about videogames. It would be fantastic if he watched Doomsday Arcade.
Uh the guys from Unskippable (and ENN) are from Canada.
I said "videos on this site", not "people on this video". I was referring to this and Zero Punctuation. Granted Yahtzee is British, but still, the fact he lives in Australia has got to count for something.

Dmatix

Feb 3, 2009
Owww Laser Cat is so adorable!
Awesome crossovers, and an awesome episode altogether.

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
Wolf Devastator said:
ZombieGenesis said:
Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.
You're not alone there, I don't know how it's still going... it's like a bad Adult Swim show or something...
Yeah. I should have put more Fallout jokes in it. :p
I suppose it's just not my sort of comedy. I still can't wrap my head around why people like "Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!", my eyes bleed watching it lol

Extraordinaire

Sep 14, 2009
"However, in the end: they failed, and the world was destroyed. The Michaels was killed, the Resistance was nihilated, and the cat ran of to get a bucket of colour over himself and get his leg cut of by accident."

Tantalus3D

Nov 5, 2008
I think a cameo that would fit perfect to this show would be the Angry Video Game Nerd. I know he's not from the escapist, but it would be cool nonetheless.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
coldshadow said:
IS THAT THINGSONMYHEAD?

http://www.youtube.com/user/thingsonmyhead#p/u
it may be the sleep deprivation but that thing freaked me out, its just Paul Sanders sitting in complete silence for one minute whit things on his head.

EDIT: i cant stress enough how freaky this is, i dont think i will ever get any sleep, he just sits there, silent, motionless whit things on his head, its so scary and unnatural.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
That was utter genius!

At the point of "Character Montage Pending" I thought to myself, "man this is even better than lazercat!"... and then LAZERCAT! rarr!!

That Garry is an A grade asshole though.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
rReally nice episode, I was really looking forward to it and I wasn't disappointed at all.

I'm kind of sad since I realized that this series won't last forever and that it must end one day. That's just too bad, but I'm sure that the last episode would be great. Because every doomsday arcade episode is a masterpiece.

The story, the music, the acting, the humor, the effects and the fact that the story moves forward, and that all the parts of the story are connected are what that makes it perfect.

I'm so looking forward to next week

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
The Unskippable crossover was epic. Also, LAZOR KEYBOARD CAT.
I was kinda waiting for Yahtzee to show up, too, but I guess you can fit only so much epicness into 9 minutes.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
yaaaaaaaaaay! pointless cameos!

yeah, it was a good episode, but mainly seemed to serve as exsposition.