Doomsday Arcade: Episode 21

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
great episode guys, graham and paul was a brillent touch, and cuddles was also pretty funny.
kudos for that, now all you need is yahtzee to appear.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Wolf Devastator said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Wolf Devastator said:
ZombieGenesis said:
Oh right, Apocolypse Lane. Oddly enough the only show on the Escapist I'm not fond of.
You're not alone there, I don't know how it's still going... it's like a bad Adult Swim show or something...
Yeah. I should have put more Fallout jokes in it. :p
I suppose it's just not my sort of comedy. I still can't wrap my head around why people like "Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!", my eyes bleed watching it lol
Well I'm with you on the Tim and Eric show. I don't get it either. And I watch a lot of Adult Swim but that one and the Renegade Angel one are a bit too much for me. LOL

I agree that the first few ALs were a bit off-putting. I mean we tried to introduce about 6 characters in 5 minutes so we definitely learned our lesson there. And also we don't have the luxury of poking fun at games or pop culture as much so there's no immediate connection.

But I think if you'd give AL a bit more of a chance you might like it. Tim and Eric is nothing but random nonsense. AL is seemingly random at first, but then in the later episodes we tie in to earlier episodes revealing plot twist, conspiracies and more. So give it a shot. If you can't get into it after 10 or so episodes then I'll concede but c'mon. You can't judge a web series based on an episode or two.

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
swaki said:
heh, nice awkwardness between the 2 winners, also whats up marios mustache, it looks less...fuller.

overall great episode ^^.
Mario's Mustache has changed at least twice that I've picked up so far

Redratson

Jun 23, 2009
benbenthegamerman said:
"Sorry, he had to kill three colossi on the way here... colussus's?"
"Hehe, you know what Gary without an R spells, right?"
"STOP IT BEFORE I DROWN YOU BOTH IN A FUCKING SWAMP!!!"

epic quotes aside, does this mean that the series is almost over, since the final battle appears to be drawing near?
lolz agreed XD

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I really liked the bit with Graham and Paul but I'm not quite sure why Laser Cat sounds like Cuddles, seemed like a bit of a forced crossover there. Who was the resistance guy? Is he from a game?

I always wondered why there were two "r"s in "Garry's mod" but now I know it's because if you take an "r" out of "Gary" then you get "gay".

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Awseome episode. Some great crossover work while still managing to advance the story and get some game/gaming references in there especially the censored bit

Great way to start my Friday!

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
The Graham and Paul bit was very funny, especially with the Colossi.

And not only was Laser Cat the leader of the resistance, but he knew how to play a keyboard! I couldn't stop laughing and dancing.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
I was expecting Yahtzee at the end, but John was awesome.

Nice bit of meta-humor there with Unskippable, seems to have gotten people talking.

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
It's hard to get cameos better than this (Zombieland though is a close contender). It seems like a lot of the escapist shows like doing this, and I can say I disapprove. Great job on this series.

Meatman

Oct 28, 2009
LOL, loves Paul and Graham's appearance, absolutely adore this show. Keep up the great work Michael!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Yay!! Graham and Paul!! That was a brilliant argument!

Yay!! Lazer Cat!!

Doug said:
Also, anyone else notice Cooking Mama in the kitchen!?
Yea, seems the the resistance have been infiltrated

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
williebaz said:
HT_Black said:
This is the most epic crossover, like...ever.

Kudos...
I eagerly await the day Yahtzee shows up.
...please?
Yahtzee should have been the leader of the resistance. But I think the guy in episode 9 represented him.
I just got a crazy idea:

What if Yahtzee is, say...The Man Upstairs?

Jersalyn

Mar 30, 2009
Guys from Unskip seem to pop up everywhere. I appear to have a clone of Gary names Derek for a friend too; odd. Good episode.